What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liam Knight

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Damien Cook aside, this guy is the most improved player in the comp.

I did not think he was a first grader at the start of the year. Always fast but extremely suspect in defence.He also always seemed like a winger to me.

This season....wow. Defensively, up with the best centres in the world. Inglis gave this guy a bit of a bath once.....Manu returned serve last night.

He'd have to be a contender for an NZ jersey too.....seems like a top guy and modest bloke. I wish him all the best.

Frederick

Staff member
Damien Cook aside, this guy is the most improved player in the comp.

I did not think he was a first grader at the start of the year. Always fast but extremely suspect in defence.He also always seemed like a winger to me.

This season....wow. Defensively, up with the best centres in the world. Inglis gave this guy a bit of a bath once.....Manu returned serve last night.

He'd have to be a contender for an NZ jersey too.....seems like a top guy and modest bloke. I wish him all the best.
Is this thread about Liam Knight or Joey Manu? :/

some11

Referee
I wish we had the old star rating system for threads like these.

NAMudeM.png

Latest posts