What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
How good was that? May as well have been 20-0. Our defence was phenomenal.

1 game to go

3 manu - i thought he completely nullified GI
2 - aubo
1 - keary

Honourable mention everyone else.

Tommy Smith

Referee
An amazing win. And the gutsiest non GF performance I've ever seen from us.

3. Manu. Dominated GI. Made him his gimp.

2. Tauks. Was outstanding in both stints and kept us rolling forward.

1. Keary. Steered the ship beautifully when Cronk was busted.

But the whole team deserve points. So so proud.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Sorry guys but i will be barracking for the Troopers.
I hope Slather and Nosey Cronk DONT play.
Makes it a slow media week and Cronkers can get his ugly nose fixed right away..

GF......2 tries to Adda Conda Carr ....1 a runaway try.

GF.......Man of Match ...Herman Munster.

What an outstanding defensive display from our boys. Amazing commitment by all. I was encouraged by Cronk playing through the second half and think he’ll be okay to play. The media talk all week will be we can’t win without him but I reckon Robbo will happy with that narrative although Bellyache sure as shit won’t be buying it. Thankfully Napa and Trell come back fresh cos we had a tougher game than Storm and a slightly shorter week to rest.

3. Manu
2. Teddy
1. Keary

Great effort from everyone and another honest, hardworking effort by the unheralded Mitch Aubusson.

In Easts we trust

Valheru

Coach
Great effort from everyone and another honest, hardworking effort by the unheralded Mitch Aubusson.

How good would it be to see him get a CC Medal?

I think it is long odds but would be one of the great stories for a player who never did quite get the individual recognition over his career that he perhaps deserved at times.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
Such a gutsy win which at times was extremely frustrating to watch.... i know about half were blatant strips but we have to be better. If we give away that much ball coming out of own half against the storm they will kill us.. with or without Cronk.

1. Manu
2. Keary
1. JWH

How good would it be to see him get a CC Medal?

I think it is long odds but would be one of the great stories for a player who never did quite get the individual recognition over his career that he perhaps deserved at times.

It’s like he’s the John Rheinberger of the team only with 200+ games to his credit

H.H

Juniors
Gripping contest and the old ticker earned its keep that's for sure. Points tough this week, but here goes:

3 - Manu
2 - Aubs
1 - SST

Rest were all outstanding in their defensive effort. Yes we can improve, but if we defend like that again we can win.

Latest posts