What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NRL TV Ratings

So it’s revealed that Rugby League has comfortably out rated AFL all year and all of a sudden AFL’s ratings improve massively and are ahead of the NRL?

Nothing sus
Very sus. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that there are aFL fans doing the counting, just like at the game for the grants, the thuns and the kittens

twesty

Juniors
Very sus. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that there are aFL fans doing the counting, just like at the game for the grants, the thuns and the kittens
you think OZTAM are open to bribes from sporting organisations despite millions upon millions of advertising dollars unrelated to sport being based on these figures?

I think you're onto something :p

you think OZTAM are open to bribes from sporting organisations despite millions upon millions of advertising dollars unrelated to sport being based on these figures?

I think you're onto something :p
I wouldn't put anything past Vicky Kicky house, after all look at the amount of paid puff pieces they have in the papers
Even some of your fellow fumbleball fans think the crowd numbers are very sus for the grants, the thuns and the kittens.
Do you believe the crowd numbers put out for the above clubs?

twesty

Juniors
I wouldn't put anything past Vicky Kicky house, after all look at the amount of paid puff pieces they have in the papers
Even some of your fellow fumbleball fans think the crowd numbers are very sus for the grants, the thuns and the kittens.
Do you believe the crowd numbers put out for the above clubs?
the AFL might be a corrupt piece of filth but to suggest they can control billions of advertising dollars nationwide is tin foil stuff. The other media outlets would be all over anything like this in a flash. It would be fraud on an epic scale on OZTAMs part.

And to bring crowd numbers into it is ridiculous given OZTAM are not in any way influenced by AFL events like games

the AFL might be a corrupt piece of filth but to suggest they can control billions of advertising dollars nationwide is tin foil stuff. The other media outlets would be all over anything like this in a flash. It would be fraud on an epic scale on OZTAMs part.

And to bring crowd numbers into it is ridiculous given OZTAM are not in any way influenced by AFL events like games
Do you believe the crowd numbers put out for the grants, the thuns and the kittens?

twesty

Juniors
Do you believe the crowd numbers put out for the grants, the thuns and the kittens?
no idea, havent been paying their crowds much attention. It wouldnt surprise me if they were fudged. However, fudging your own competitions crowd numbers is about 100 miles from convincing OZTAM to commit fraud and rip ch9 and 10 off in the process, all to make the AFL look good for 7 games of finals

El Diablo

Post Whore
Vicderps are f**ked in the head

explain what he was referring to if it wasn't averages

everyone understood it when it was posted

twesty

Juniors
Vicderps are f**ked in the head

explain what he was referring to if it wasn't averages

everyone understood it when it was posted
he may have been referring to their better rating games, he wasnt specific enough to say either way. Therefore you've made an assumption.

El Diablo

Post Whore
he may have been referring to their better rating games, he wasnt specific enough to say either way. Therefore you've made an assumption.
well he was replying to a post saying Sydney metro ratings were down

that's talking about averages

so why can't your mong brain understand he was also talkng about averages seeing he wasn't referring to any single game

twesty

Juniors
well he was replying to a post saying Sydney metro ratings were down

that's talking about averages

so why can't your mong brain understand he was also talkng about averages seeing he wasn't referring to any single game
because a low average rating which approaches some of the swans better rating games is still a concern. I know your comprehension is poor, but if he wasnt specific you shouldnt assume. Did he clarify his point later or did you just assume the worst?

El Diablo

Post Whore
because a low average rating which approaches some of the swans better rating games is still a concern. I know your comprehension is poor, but if he wasnt specific you shouldnt assume. Did he clarify his point later or did you just assume the worst?
he didn't need to clarify

everyone else understood he was talking about averages when he posted 120k and 450k

the Swans can't even get 120 k on FTA and STV combined when playing the midgets ffs

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/12070332/