What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 3

skeepe

Immortal
Oh look, the Raiders have surrendered another second half lead.

Have I angered the football gods? What have I done to deserve the NRL Raiders and the NFL Raiders doing the exact same shit?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Have I angered the football gods? What have I done to deserve the NRL Raiders and the NFL Raiders doing the exact same shit?

If Jimmy G has done his ACL then being a 9ers/Warriors fan isn't a whole lot better.

DC_fan

Coach

Have the Raiders realised yet that bringing back Gruden was a dud move? 0-3 and on their way to maybe 0-16.

Have you been posting disparaging comments about the Gods’ competency on one of their forums?

kurt faulk

Coach

i feel sick. both peters and talib injured. both return guys now injured. replacement kicker isn't very good.

costly win.

Frederick

Staff member
Not sure I've ever seen the Pats play this badly.

Like, I've seen their D give up big plays before, but Brady has always been there to save their ass. Not today. Not yet, anyway

Eelectrica

Referee
13-3 looks like a good start for Detroit. But they've got a whole other half to mess this up, so not getting too excited just yet.

Latest posts