What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you neutrals going for in the finals?

Finals bandwagon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'm glad roosters branded themselves "Sydney" so that we all know who we should be barracking for.

Stuff em

Last Week

Bench
I'm not going for either of them.

I kind of want Melbourne to win even though I hate them more, just on the off chance that Barb will let Cameron retire.

JJ

Immortal
Could be worse, Melbourne could be playing Brisbane, or Manly

Guess that means I am supporting the Roosters? Yep, definitely - and the added bonus of JWH bringing the LOLZ

YoHadrian

Juniors
As a neutral watching the Manly/Melbourne Grand Final that year I felt it would have been more entertaining for everyone in Sydney if the two teams battled to the death. I mean it's not as though anyone wanted any of those teams to win or anything.

This year however I'll be supporting a 11am drinking start, copious amounts of imported fancy piss & enough food to support the eating requirements of a biggest loser evicted contested party.

Errr go Tedesco, I mean Easts, I guess.