What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
Feeney must be also kicking himself for his stuff up. Apparently he has signed to a feeder Gold Coast club.

That's gotta hurt. Should have taken our money, which I doubt he will ever get every again from any club until he retires. Tried to take advantage of us and we owned him. Good to see the club shed more dead wood.

Spot On

Coach
Can't believe the hate for Levi, sure he spat the dummy earlier on but am sure that's all water under the bridge and hopefully he has learned from it. Am sure he HASN'T said he is going if Luke comes, just someone starting the story again and everyone has jumped on the hate wagon without proof or thought. Until we get someone else he is still by far our best hooker, still young and developing his game.

Wasn't it confirmed that he asked for a release early this season when Slade got the nod?

He has form of throwing the toys out of the cot.

Needs a massive shift in attitide still.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Are their any viable alternatives to Isaac Luke about?
wish there was because I'm filthy on Levi's attitude if the report is correct. My guess is if it is correct Brown would be looking to move him on. Ya cant have a young fella in the squad with that attitude. Its a cancer.

Matt23

Staff member
Cameron King's available, he's had about 1000 injuries, is he still worth rolling the dice on for a year?

Frederick

Staff member
He'd be devasted Souffs only won 1 more finals game than Newy did.

Will take a while for him to recover.
Even more devastating is the fact his mancrush was stood up by a 2 game rookie in the biggest game of his career...

Last edited:

Woosh

Head Moderator
He'd be devasted Souffs only won 1 more finals game than Newy did.

LOL what??
I’m sure Souths fans are jelly of our season.
They finished one game of short of a grand final and played some great footy during the year.
We finished 11th and we still look like a rabble.
I would be throwing everything at Seibold.

Spot On

Coach
Seibold already needs to teach his troops some new tricks.

They were totally ineffective in the finals using the game plan he devised.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
LOL what??
I’m sure Souths fans are jelly of our season.
They finished one game of short of a grand final and played some great footy during the year.
We finished 11th and we still look like a rabble.
I would be throwing everything at Seibold.
Yep he only had 3/4 of a Premiership Winning team at his disposal, well done to get them where they finished, but if you look at the roster from top to bottom, not all that surprising.

He’s not that great of a coach, the system of quick play the balls though is definitely something to take on board though.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Yep he only had 3/4 of a Premiership Winning team at his disposal, well done to get them where they finished, but if you look at the roster from top to bottom, not all that surprising.

He’s not that great of a coach, the system of quick play the balls though is definitely something to take on board though.

Michael McGuire pretty much had the same team.
In 2016 they finished 12th.
In 2017 they finished 12th.
In 2018 Seibold took them to 3rd.
Going by your thinking..
Brown should take us to 2nd next season lol

Your argument is invalid.

Spot On

Coach
Let's see how Siebold does next year. It's fair to say he was out coached in the final series. The squad possibly peaked a bit early too.

Sustained line speed in the middle and hitting the twins hard and low pretty much stunted their attack to the point where they could only get over the stripe once in the last 2 games.

They need a better plan B and much better use of their bench.

macavity

Referee
Let's see how Siebold does next year. It's fair to say he was out coached in the final series. The squad possibly peaked a bit early too.

Sustained line speed in the middle and hitting the twins hard and low pretty much stunted their attack to the point where they could only get over the stripe once in the last 2 games.

They need a better plan B and much better use of their bench.

Refs don't blow the whistle in the finals.

No coincidence the Storm and Roosters always do so well.