What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 3

Parra

Referee
13-3 looks like a good start for Detroit. But they've got a whole other half to mess this up, so not getting too excited just yet.

I like the commentary call " right now someone in Atlanta is thinking "No lead is enough""

Eelectrica

Referee
Well done Detroit. Looks like a good all round effort this time.
Miami next week play their biggest game in years. Strange thing to say I guess seeing as they were in the playoffs a couple of years ago, but they were only ever making up the numbers in the series.

A chance next week to go 4-0 and drop the Patriots in a huge hole. Wouldn't bet on it happening, but the hope is there at least.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Patriots will come good. They do this every September. They look shaky, they usually cop an early season belting, then 9-10 in a row to finish the regular season and all is forgotten.

kurt faulk

Coach

did y'all see some of the throws goff made today? whooo baby. give me that game managing system qb every day of the week.

did y'all see some of the throws goff made today? whooo baby. give me that game managing system qb every day of the week.

Some nice throws.

Some shitty defence from the Chargers secondary.

The tackle on Kupp for his td was abysmal.

I do maintain that the Rams were more fun to watch with Fisher at HC.

For example, I just have to think of Fisher f**king up throwing his challenge flag and I get a good chuckle. The only thing that would have made that funnier would have been if he pulled out an old pair of Y-fronts and threw them on the field.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

did anybody see the zimmer presser after he cut the kicker.

wouldn't it be funny if the vikings gm sacked zimmer overnight.

reporter - why did you sack zimmer?
gm - are you kidding me, did watch the game yesterday?
reporter - was it a hard decision?
gm - no it was very easy.

dogslife

Coach
Tempering expectations on the Rams currently. The Chargers offense was the only decent unit they've faced thus far. Was looking forward to the match-up with the Vikes until today's effort.

Working in their favour is the NFC west is a dumpster fire after them, there's an easy 6 wins