What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cockosh

Juniors
Let's not forget that the club was laughed at and derided by all and sundry in 2013 for the purchases of SBW, Maloney and Jennings as well as the appointment of Robbo. We were told SBW and Jennings were has been hacks, Maloney was a nobody and who the f**k is that Trent Robinson bloke?

Add to that everyone knew JWH was awful, Jake Friend?? (lol), Daniel Tupou was just tall, SKD? (Derp!!) and no team in history could win with Mitchell Pearce in the number 7.

Bottom 4 was a certainty.

By midway through that season our recruitment "just wasn't fair"
You have summed it up perfectly. Funny how time changes people’s recollections. The above was at its peak when we lost round 1 to souffs. Reminiscent of our round 1 loss to tigers this year. Hoping history repeats.

Apey

Staff member
I thought I saw Sterlo tipped Roosters for this? Maybe that was for the Prelim.

I think Storm will win with or without Slater, if Cronk is out anyway. Didn't expect them to get past the Prelim but Sharks were pretty broken by that point. Roosters I expected to be here, no idea why they weren't favoured against Souths really. I think this will be damn close with Smith vs Friend being the major difference.

2 weeks

Coach
The Cam Smith's v The Roosters

PUJDK0SN1GadOTKkWCHHOgH1YrZX3UEDHp8IdQ2BejrJisI28jDwdZUsl0fzDHlSsXteiWQ=w478-h308-nc

azza29

Juniors
Roosters can have their caviar and champagne. Look forward to seeing all the neutrals get behind Melbourne Storm, the team of the people!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I never wish any injury on any player but coopercronk getting injured is somehow satisfying.

Hopefully he can learn from Mitch Pearce how not to get injured

YoHadrian

Juniors
The only positive I can see from a WWE FC victory is that it will upset the VFL ping pong who are generally indignant to the point of psychosis of anything else on planet Earth detracting from their wacky game.