What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Thats a pretty piss ant room for a ferrari owner. TV the size of a matchbox & no ducted a/c? The floor is nice enough, but my ensuite is bigger than that.

It’s one of my investment properties........
Getting it ready for a new tenant..
Furnished:thumbsup_tone2:

Ha ha. Just give it up. By all means come in here and talk footy, a bit of banter and shit slinging is fine & all part of the fun. Just leave the bullshit big noting out of it, you arent good at it or remotely believable, its actually quite sad.
Yeah just like certain old merkins who pretend to own nice old Fords

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Been told from someone reliable who knows Bruce Hatcher(boss of the QRL and joining the Australian Rugby League Commission soon) that rationalisation of sydney teams(he's already publicly talked about recently) is at the very top of his agenda when he joins the commision and he's already been lobbying future colleagues to heat up the debate of relocating or even getting rid of sydney teams completely. Two members have been swindled into siding with Hatcher. Beattie has been in discussions with Hatcher over the last week about the feasibility of the project. Beattie has warmed to it slightly since his 360 interview. The main two teams thrown up for discussion to be moved are Cronulla and Tigers. The board's preference for the relocated team is the Tigers with Wayne Pearce being the exception as he'd prefer it to be the Sharks(what a shock). All it depends on is if enough board members can be convinced to rationalise the number of sydney clubs. The guy told me Hatcher is confident he'll get his way in the next 18 months.

Personally I'm surprised Roosters aren't in the discussion but putting that to the side this is absolute madness. The Wests Tigers may be no more.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Been told from someone reliable who knows Bruce Hatcher(boss of the QRL and joining the Australian Rugby League Commission soon) that rationalisation of sydney teams(he's already publicly talked about recently) is at the very top of his agenda when he joins the commision and he's already been lobbying future colleagues to heat up the debate of relocating or even getting rid of sydney teams completely. Two members have been swindled into siding with Hatcher. Beattie has been in discussions with Hatcher over the last week about the feasibility of the project. Beattie has warmed to it slightly since his 360 interview. The main two teams thrown up for discussion to be moved are Cronulla and Tigers. The board's preference for the relocated team is the Tigers with Wayne Pearce being the exception as he'd prefer it to be the Sharks(what a shock). All it depends on is if enough board members can be convinced to rationalise the number of sydney clubs. The guy told me Hatcher is confident he'll get his way in the next 18 months.

Personally I'm surprised Roosters aren't in the discussion but putting that to the side this is absolute madness. The Wests Tigers may be no more.

Erotic..
I have more info on that.
It will be Parramatta and Panthers to combine,and then be called Far Western Dusties

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Thats a pretty piss ant room for a ferrari owner. TV the size of a matchbox & no ducted a/c? The floor is nice enough, but my ensuite is bigger than that.

Size doesn’t always matter soc.
As you would know....

It’s the $$$$’s per square inch when you discuss real estate.
You can not compare westies prices with areas close to city.
So have your big onsuite all you want out west.

soc123_au

Staff member
What’s a ford?
Aren’t they extinct now?
12112413_10208392406233949_5910270896361394702_n.jpg

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Erotic..
I have more info on that.
It will be Parramatta and Panthers to combine,and then be called Far Western Dusties
What I said wasn't a joke. I'm being serious.

The Rugby League Commission is very slowly but surely leaning towards having the Wests Tigers' NRL license revoked if they don't relocate to Perth or Adelaide. Cronulla are the next best chance to move but Tigers are still way in front. Hatcher is convincing people at the NRL that the Tigers brand isn't sustainable in the current climate and that they should relocate to grow crowds in Sydney and move into an untapped market.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
I know this seems like a coincidence because you're a Tigers fan and you've been arguing with people in this forum. But I honestly couldn't care less about what you post nor would I make up something to deal with you.

No sledging or trash talk. I'm just saying what I heard from a guy who gets it right more times than he doesn't because it's interesting and damning information. If you don't want to believe what I'm saying you're more than welcome not to. That's up to you.

Abacus

Juniors
It is interesting that the board seem to be pushing for Cleary instead of Gus.

Is there anything to be read into that? Are they trying to reign in Gus’ power?
The coach used to be the Board's decision. From memory this changed with Elliott's appointmeent and I think the Board gave Gus free reign re Cleary and Griffin.

Could be they're reinstating their previous power, being more circumspect regarding Gould's assertions or potentially their own decision making may be prejudiced given individual relationships with Cleary.

Impossible to know for sure from our vantage point.

The coach used to be the Board's decision. From memory this changed with Elliott's appointmeent and I think the Board gave Gus free reign re Cleary and Griffin.

Could be they're reinstating their previous power, being more circumspect regarding Gould's assertions or potentially their own decision making may be prejudiced given individual relationships with Cleary.

Impossible to know for sure from our vantage point.

Yeah it’s an interesting one.

Also possible Gould is distancing himself so he can’t be held personally responsible for trying to entice someone to break a contract?

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I know this seems like a coincidence because you're a Tigers fan and you've been arguing with people in this forum. But I honestly couldn't care less about what you post nor would I make up something to deal with you.

No sledging or trash talk. I'm just saying what I heard from a guy who gets it right more times than he doesn't because it's interesting and damning information. If you don't want to believe what I'm saying you're more than welcome not to. That's up to you.

Mate I couldn’t care where they go.
North,south,east or west...
I would still follow them from Hunters Hill.
So in other words,big deal.
Gamer...I’m smarter than the average Riffster,so I don’t bite as easy...:grinning::grinning:
To drive a Ferrari you have to be alert at all times.:thumbsup_tone2::thumbsup_tone2::muscle_tone3: