What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See ya Slater

The_Shield

Juniors
Ah, there it is.
Believe me or not, I don’t care it’s no sweat off my back. Just ask yourself, what have I got to gain here by going on and on about how it’s not a shoulder charge? Am I going to change people’s mind? Not a chance. Am I going to annoy a lot of people? You bet your ass I will

Haffa

Believe me or not, I don’t care it’s no sweat off my back. Just ask yourself, what have I got to gain here by going on and on about how it’s not a shoulder charge? Am I going to change people’s mind? Not a chance. Am I going to annoy a lot of people? You bet your ass I will
You’re probably the worst heel around this place. All your “wins” are achieved by others and you take the credit.

The_Shield

Juniors
You’re probably the worst heel around this place. All your “wins” are achieved by others and you take the credit.
Well I don’t know about you but to me that sounds like a pretty good heel. And I’m not taking all the credit here, I’m just sayin I played my part in keeping this thing going

Yeah. i considered covering my bet by backing smith as well, but f**k it. $4.50 is pretty juicy. Feels like I'm basically betting that he doesn't get injured before the 60th minute.
Haha I didn’t think of it that way. My mate went 50 on Munster, he was at $8 I think.

Haffa

Well I don’t know about you but to me that sounds like a pretty good heel. And I’m not taking all the credit here, I’m just sayin I played my part in keeping this thing going
You’re doink the f**king clown, mate, own it.

Last edited:

Grapple

Bench
View attachment 23886
I think the only people who thought he might get suspended are probably the sort of people who believe women who look like this^ have to go onto a website to get a date.

Those girls are real mate, they're out there. You just gotta give the websites some money. I had to use my credit card, but I think it's worth it, I can afford to lose a bit of savings I had lying around. Russian girls are desperate to come over here mate, no joke.. I'm still waiting for an email back from one of the girls, she said she needs more for a Visa, so it is costing me a bit tbh, and we are yet to Skype with her classes, she studies in some field of Science so I assume she's always busy.... but anyway, in a few months she'll be over here hopefully and my mates will be spewing that i landed a 10.

Latest posts