What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roofromoz

First Grade
Bellamy at half time

images

TheFrog

Coach
The Panthers would come back, especially with Cronk being a spectator, but this being the Storm, it looks to be over. Keary looking good for the Clive.

Life's Good

Coach
I’m honestly in awe at how well Luke Keary is playing. Keary is legitimately playing the role of both half’s against a side that’s famous for shutting down organsisers.

Melbourne are constantly rushing him in attack and targeting him in defence and he’s shrugging it off as if it’s nothing.

It’s honestly one of the best performances by a half I’ve ever seen in a grand final match. He has to be the front runner for be CC medal.

Rusty doesn’t like this.

60970C5B-C8FA-42DF-A630-F74F8192A1EE.jpeg

MilkShark

First Grade
I’m honestly in awe at how well Luke Keary is playing. Keary is legitimately playing the role of both half’s against a side that’s famous for shutting down organsisers.

Melbourne are constantly rushing him in attack and targeting him in defence and he’s shrugging it off as if it’s nothing.

It’s honestly one of the best performances by a half I’ve ever seen in a grand final match. He has to be the front runner for be CC medal.
He’s playing second row also.