What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Burwood

Bench
Should organise a player swap- Ross for French. Give Ross the opportunity to further develop his instagram/twitter partnership with Gutherson.

I feel like we desperately need someone like French in our back line. We’ve gone from having players who can create points in Boyd, Leilua, Uate and Gagai to Sione, Ross, Sio, SKD, Denniss. Our back line has always been the club’s strength, but it has gone seriously downhill the last few seasons.

slotmachine

First Grade
French scores most of his tries playing wing.

Id like to see skd play centre if moga isn't fit, but brown doesn't seem to want to go there.

Joel-22

Juniors
1.Bevan French
2.Edrick Lee
3.Jesse Ramien
4.Tautau Moga
5.Shaun Kenny Dowell
6.Kalyn Ponga
7.Mitchell Pearce
8.-
9.Danny Levi
10.-
11.Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12.Aiden Guerra
13.Herman Ese'ese

14.Connor Watson
15.Tim Glasby
16.Daniel Saifiti
17.Sione Mata'utia

and in no order:

18.Jacob Saifiti
19.Mitchell Barnett
20.Nathan Ross
21.Josh King
22.Luke Yates
23.Mason Lino
24.Jamie Buhrer
25.Sam Stone

French and 2 FG standard FRFs and we're in a good position to push for a finals berth (barring injuries)

Yosh

Coach
1.Bevan French
2.Edrick Lee
3.Jesse Ramien
4.Tautau Moga
5.Shaun Kenny Dowell
6.Kalyn Ponga
7.Mitchell Pearce
8.-
9.Danny Levi
10.-
11.Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12.Aiden Guerra
13.Herman Ese'ese

14.Connor Watson
15.Tim Glasby
16.Daniel Saifiti
17.Sione Mata'utia

and in no order:

18.Jacob Saifiti
19.Mitchell Barnett
20.Nathan Ross
21.Josh King
22.Luke Yates
23.Mason Lino
24.Jamie Buhrer
25.Sam Stone

French and 2 FG standard FRFs and we're in a good position to push for a finals berth (barring injuries)

Can't see how Saifiti deserves to be benched after his performances due the second half of the season. He'd be one of the first names on the team sheet for mine. He was immense.

Burwood

Bench
I’ll admit to only watching with about 70% interest, but it wasn’t until the 73rd minute of the grand final that I’ve heard Glasby’s name mentioned. :confused:

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I’ll admit to only watching with about 70% interest, but it wasn’t until the 73rd minute of the grand final that I’ve heard Glasby’s name mentioned. :confused:

To be fair he’s probably one of the guys least likely to get his name mentioned on Chanel 9’s coverage given some of the naratives going on around this game.

Also the whole Storm team basically failed to turn up tonight so not like Glasby was alone in having minimal impact.

EdLondon

Juniors
He went ok. Don't know the stats but he was handy in a fairly average side tonight. Takes the tough runs but doesn't make much impact. Bit like Tolar but doesn't turn his back.

Tom155

Coach
Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Optimist in me says Roosters winning without Pearce will inspire him to try and prove something next year

Haffa

Nope.

Not even close.
Last night was the third time he's run less than 50m in his last 47 games.
He’s averaging 78m per game. Push that ceiling number from 50 to 60 and what are we looking at? He has 5 games out of 29 with more than 100m.

His last 4 games have been 55, 56, 66 & 18.

He’s a 40-70m a game forward. Very average.

Bartwah

Juniors
T
He’s averaging 78m per game. Push that ceiling number from 50 to 60 and what are we looking at? He has 5 games out of 29 with more than 100m.

His last 4 games have been 55, 56, 66 & 18.

He’s a 40-70m a game forward. Very average.
rattle off kings stats, glasby definitely an upgrade

Yosh

Coach
He isn't just a metre eater is he? I thought we were bringing him in because he had more to offer than that. If he is purely a mature eater and those are his average stats, we are gonna be in trouble.