What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frederick

Staff member
I reckon Smith is petty enough to keep playing until his body falls to bits or he gets the third premiership. I think in his head he wants to win one more than what was stripped. Id be shocked to not see him back next year
Depends what Barb says

The_Shield

Juniors
Congratulations Roosters. Way too good tonight. While I’m disappointed with the result here, it’s still been a great season for us. Sad to see Billy leave on that note. Happy for Cooper Cronk to shut up all his doubters about riding the coattails of Smith and Slater

Diesel

Referee
It was a happy ending seeing Wrestlemania lose but it was a horrid GF. The 2018 season as a whole has been a shocking look for the NRL. Everything from the final result to the shithouse crowd attendances to the off field dramas to the quality of the footy itself.
Once Todd changed the rules as to how the refs would interpret the rules, it was always going to be a Melb/Roosters/Souths/Sharks GF

Spade

Juniors
so Bellamy has had between 3-5 of the best players of this generation for 13 years now and won 2 premierships.. not that good