What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Keary

King hit

Coach
I’m a critic of the CCM at times as I find some of the selections rubbish but a great choice tonight.

Keary was sensational directing the play and proved so many doubters wrong. Has really come of age as a player this season.

The_Shield

Juniors
I’m a critic of the CCM at times as I find some of the selections rubbish but a great choice tonight.

Keary was sensational directing the play and proved so many doubters wrong. Has really come of age as a player this season.
Should be in the Australian team, especially with Munster looking at a few weeks suspension

Chimp

Bench
Keary was quality. One bloke who doesn't get many raps who I thought was outstanding was Aubesson. He just seems to do all the little things really well, whether that be covering a gap/half break in defence, or running a tough line in attack. He always seems to make himself available for work, and has a bit of class in what he does.
Most people probably won't rate him, but I'd love him at my club.

Keary was quality. One bloke who doesn't get many raps who I thought was outstanding was Aubesson. He just seems to do all the little things really well, whether that be covering a gap/half break in defence, or running a tough line in attack. He always seems to make himself available for work, and has a bit of class in what he does.
Aubbo is a god in the eyes of every Roosters fan.

Best no.7 performance in GF history

Last Week

Bench
He's been they key behind the most of the points this year for the Roosters. Honestly, had a better year than Cronk. Easily.

Danish

Referee
The most deserved CC medal in years.

I also have to believe he is going to be 5/8 for Australia now too. They absolutely NEVER give it to an Aussie that isn’t going to pull on the green and gold in the end of year test/s

Luke Keary's performance was mostly because of his natural talent, but that talent would not have prevailed without the coaching genius of Trent Robinson.

For those who don't know, Trent Robinson finished his playing career as captain coach of Toulouse in France.

Canard

Immortal
He was awesome, and ironically didn't need Cronk's help, as he already knew how to be a winner

Exsilium

First Grade

Every club needs an Aubersson type player. He’s a bloke that plays for the team, knows his role and is always consistent.

I’ve rated him for years off the back of being a quality first grader who can slot in just about anywhere.

Last night he played tough football, especially out of their own half.

I’d have not been disappointed if Keary missed out on the CCM if it went to Aubersson

TheDalek079

Bench
imagine being a club owner who told someone they weren't earning their money and let them go, only to see them at your arch rival club. This player then eliminates your team in the preliminary final, and goes on to win the Clive Churchill Medal in the grand final.

lol@rusty