What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Munsters moment he truly became a Storm player

I must admit to being surprised at the lack of talk about Tupou sliding his knees into Addo Carr after he'd scored the (only and lucky) try for the Storm. Nothing to see here, slide in and move along?

redvscotty

First Grade
Was happy the crowd booed Slater to the hilt, very disappointed this merkin hasnt got a solid 8 weeks on the sideline for a blatant kick to the head.

Hope someone does a Weyman and just knocks the merkin out and takes the inevitable 8 week punching suspension.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Ha
Unbelievable
A shoulder charge in the act of stopping a try I get.
It is shit but at least the ball was in play.

However to kick a bloke in the head , while he is on the ground is just f**ked.
No matter how hard it is it is a f**king suspension every day of the week.

I’d say it is as bad as shoving your finger up another players arse.

I wish the NRL would at least try to hide the fact there is seperate rules for the storm.

Hard to disagree with this.

NRL know they can get away with it because it's the off season + the Slater booing thing is taking up all the column inches. I don't think I've read a thing bemoaning the decision, despite the fact it is absolutely f**ked.

hrundi99

First Grade
I must admit to being surprised at the lack of talk about Tupou sliding his knees into Addo Carr after he'd scored the (only and lucky) try for the Storm. Nothing to see here, slide in and move along?

That's because his knees hit the ground before he came into contact with him.

Sphagnum

Coach
Getting sin binned twice in the same game is Mitchell Moses levels of stupidity.

The only act that could possibly be dumber would be if the Australian captain got done speeding and DUI hours after being named.

The Queenslanderp is strong in these halfwits.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Also looking at the replay, when Joey Manu tries to get around Munster, Munster cocks his leg out to bring Manu down, you cannot use your legs in a tackle.
Love they played Hit The Road Jack over the pa when Munster was leaving the field

T.S Quint

Coach
The NRL are trying to make out that they are serious about cracking down on head injuries, and yet within two week they have basically brought the shoulders charge back and gave someone who literally kicked another player in the head a tap on the wrist.

Whoever is the first person who comes out and sues the NRL for negligence, I hope they win.
Do they really think that this is what the fans want to see?