What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Grand Final Entertainment

kdalymc

Bench
I didn't watch last year's "entertainment" because;

A) Rap is boring and tedious, period. The only rap I consider to be entertaining has been mentioned in this thread, Morris Minor and the Majors.
B) A white rapper is laughable, boring and tedious.
C) Politicising the NRL is a shit move, f**k politics when it's shoved into the Footy.
D) I'm a massive homophobe apparently so I don't like that stuff.
E) I don't like poofs, they're yucky.

I won't watch this year's "entertainment" because;

A) f**k Todd Greenberg.
B) See A.
Wow you sound fun.
You know the best rapper in both USA and Oz are white?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn’t like an Aussie performing at the super bowl and preaching to them about gun control ( no matter how geniused the yanks are ) either.

To answer the question.
Well I didn’t think much of it.
White men rapping is not something I get into.
In fact I find it a bit shit
So I wouldn’t know if it made it better or worse.

I’m sure if he’d sung it at the Mardi gra it would’ve been unreal.
The perfect setting for it.
Fair enough.
I don't care for rap at all. I get plenty of unintelligible, fast talking from spam phone calls every day.

YoHadrian

Juniors
For amusement I'd check out Hilltop Hoods - Cosby Sweater on youtube.

Anyway I thought the entertainment was actually pretty good on GF day. They can play anytime imho.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Cant say I was either here or there with the entertainment, the group sounded good from where I was sitting but not knowing their music I didn't pay much attention to it, the most I noticed was one of the band members wearing an old Knights Henny Penny jersey.

Happy to see Daryl Braithwaite singing at half time though.