What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show...

retch

Juniors
tbh I haven't watched it for a number of years.

Too many shows on Foxtel now.

Eion

First Grade
Confirmed by twitter.

100% footy might survive.
Why even bother with that? It started at 9:30pm and was shoved to 10:30 after a week or 2.

But good riddance to the footy show. Completely unwatchable in its current format. It’s not friggen hard - talk about the games that have been and that are coming up. Talk about the issues of the day a bit as well and I’ll watch it.

Wizardman

First Grade
Good riddance to bad rubbish!!! Terrible unlikable panel, shit format and an atrocious host. A victory for the game. I think "100% Footy" is okay though.

TIGER14

Bench
9 will probably replace it with the AFL Footy Show even though it rates like shit too

9 love their AFL

Just a coincidence that Newman has left the AFL Footy Show? Could be a new sports show in the works.

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wonder where Beau Ryan will showcase his so called comedy from now

He'll probably continue advertising Uber eats lol.

I cant say I'm surprised with the axing. The writing was on the wall after their first show this year. Not that I watched it, I havent seen it for a while, I was reading the feedback after the first show and mostly negative comments.

It rates well below the shows on Fox League, 360, Matty Johns and Professor.

Now it looks as though the other Footy Show could be axed, after it was hinted during the week that it could potentially either change its format or get axed completely.