What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

Now this one is heating up again. The source for this is The Mole, but apparently the Roosters are looking to off load Dylan Napa so they can then sign Marty Tapau for 2019.

Yes, it is becoming a challenging time for the club, but I know we will manage the situation as well as any club is able to. I think we should learn quite a bit over the next couple of weeks. Still basking in the glory of back to back premierships, though, so I think we will cope.

Yes, that is great news! Now we need to see what happens with Latrell. I may be wrong, but I am not convinced that it is as clear cut as it seems. Time will tell inevitably, I suppose.

TDD91

Juniors
Bailey Lam has joined Wigan's Academy/Reserves from your SG Ball team.

Any idea what position he plays? We haven't the foggiest.

Does anyone know what the latest is regarding the Josh Morris signing rumour? Things seemed to have gone quiet in the last couple of days or so. I really hope this comes to fruition, but I keep reading it will not happen until about round 5. Is that correct, and are any of our existing players likely to be traded or involved in such a 'transaction'?

Valheru

Coach
I don't mind that signing.

I thought it looked good in the 14 spot in 2017.

You have to wonder where Lachlan Lam fits now.

Keary, Walker, Verrils, Hutch and Watson are all above him for the halves/hooker/utility roles IMO.

Latest posts