What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

taipan

Referee
Agree, when Fitzy makes any anti league pronouncements(which is perpetually), it holds as much water as a tub in the Simpson Desert.
LOL "The lawyer in me",this guy's arrogant ego makes Trump look humble.
The gumbo admits he hasn't a clue what many union laws are, yet is an apparent expert on everything rugby league.Reality check, he's a tosser nothing less.
He should work for News, he'd fit in well there.

taipan

Referee
Has he tried to shit on the gf today to distract from how rubbish the wallabies are atm?

Didn't get much of a chance.Of course he bagged the Slater shoulder charge decision.
But Gal bless him bagged rugby union's lack of depth as to why the Wallabies are getting whacked.Hanky Head almost crying in his wrinkles.

Fitzy tragic

a21efd22003c59a60c879eb884e8cd7d

taipan

Referee
Yet another attack on RL dressed up as genuine concern. Or basically the same old "I love rugby league but..." shit that red rag has been pushing out for decades. Is there a single person left who buys this shit?

Saw his headline on the SMH site.Never clicked on it, wouldn't have a clue what he said.
Once you've read one of his ant rl comments,you've read them all.

For me to Hanky Head's stories, it's no click, just the flick for the dick.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Christmas around the corner. Must be time for another ghost written book on obscure pieces of Australian history like Gallipoli.

Fearless historian.

Unfortunately the lecturer doesn't look too fondly seeing one of his entries in the bibliography.

Latest posts