What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Hooper

What do you want to know?

It may have even been the night in question. My brother was out- Hooper was there with the Professor. Hooper was carrying on royally. Blind drunk, probably on the nose candy, practically asking to get knocked out. The Professor managed to prevent it from happening.

Pedge1971

First Grade

It may have even been the night in question. My brother was out- Hooper was there with the Professor. Hooper was carrying on royally. Blind drunk, probably on the nose candy, practically asking to get knocked out. The Professor managed to prevent it from happening.

Seems enough for me mate.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Has Inglis saved them from wasting a non story that’s several months old that’s loaded in the barrel waiting for a time like this as a distraction

taipan

Referee
Your honour.
"Just doing a bit of panel beating your honour."Intended to spray over with my squirter."

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I have lost all respect for the Professor.

So his hearing was apparently today. Anyone wise as to the outcome/verdict?

I've looked on the net... but... like a Bjork song..

It's oh so quiet....

giphy.gif

mozza91

Coach
I can just imagine their riveting breakfast table conversations:

James - Aww darl I have it on good authority that SBW will be at the Dogs next year.

Jess - All Rugby League players are sexual predators. Unlike my beloved AFL heroes Albert Proud and Wayne Carey.

Has the merkin got Twitter, everyone should spam him.

Everyone should ask Rothfilth why he's not reporting on a "public figure" trashing property, and why such behaviour doesn't get treated with the same scrutiny as a few blokes who nude up at a private function?