What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Alex28

Coach
Bennett looks like he’s off to the Tigers.

TPJ to the Knights? The only reason he was at the Broncos is gone?

Fingers crossed!

Even in the games where people criticize him he still manages 100 meters or close. Not many other have been able to get close to that in last 3 years

Daniel Saifiti has imo. I think he’s criminally underrated by Knights fans. He’s been good from day 1 and has done it without much help. He had a slow start this season but was coming off surgery but finished strongly.

Burwood

Bench
After he pledged his love to all-things-Wayne early in the season, I get the feeling his visit to Newcastle was purely to undo the damage that he did to his contract value back at Brisbane.

PhilGould

Bench
Had a very bad season. Toohey mentions that Knights would only be interested if Parra were chipping in around half of his current deal ($800k).

Last edited:

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Jennings would be alright on a cut price deal, Mann would just be depth while Oates would be excellent, one of the best wingers going around.

slotmachine

First Grade
Props FFS

Toohey on twitter doesn't sound confident of landing a big name forward for 2019.

TPJ has said no thanks
Taupau won't leave Sydney
Klemmer will be the last player the dogs let go

Off contract the best prop is lodge, after that your talking Vave or Tagatese

That leaves a club pushing someone out. Roosters and Napa could happen if they get TPJ or Taupau. Everyone is playing for second in 2019 anyway I guess.

Old dog

Juniors
Or could be that Brown requires a back up for Levi in case of injury etc, we have no one covering Levi except Buhrer. No matter what you think of Levi surely Mann is not the one to permanently replace him, cover yes, Segyaro is better option but still need Levi

Latest posts