What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Corner_Post

Juniors
Am I the only one with a XBOX gamepass?

I found an old game I played as kid in an Arcade, had the twenty cent piece will hole drilled and fish wire.

Double Dragon.

Pay Day 2 is awesome. Rocket League is a bunch of fun (good for kids too)

Been playing Hitman too, tried Zombie Army trilogy and conquered Tomb Raider.
Doesn’t double dragon bring back memories - played so much of it and double dragon 2. Still remember their names billy and jimmy.

Eelectrica

Referee
Definitive Edition of Divinity Original Sin 2.
Love the combat in that game, so many possibilities

Real RPG month coming up with Bard Tale 4 and then the Pathfinder game.

Exsilium

First Grade
Starting Dark Souls III on PC.

I’ve heard it’s a hard game to play but I’ve had it for so long that ive not had the time to commit to it.

Worked asked me to use annual leave I had accrued so the next week or so will be gaming, hunting and sleeping.

King hit

Coach
Just started playing the golf club 2019. Just starting to get the hang of the controls but still struggling with the putting. The graphics are amazing compared to the earlier golf games I used to play on Tiger Woods EA sports.

Just started playing the golf club 2019. Just starting to get the hang of the controls but still struggling with the putting. The graphics are amazing compared to the earlier golf games I used to play on Tiger Woods EA sports.
Hi kingy.... u need to search for tgctours.com

Best online platform for playing TGC.

Iafeta

Referee
Rotating between MLB The Show 18, Uncharted 4, and Elders Scroll Online Summerset. UC4 is such a beautiful game from a graphics perspective

Eelectrica

Referee
The new free X-Com 2 free mini expansion and lots and lots of Battletech. Another of those just one more mission games.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Madden 19

After 2 games I had already thrown for 11 interceptions.

Yeah

I ripped through the O-line as Mack, and hit Brady, twice in the same game (nobody was around).

The first time, Brady shrugged off the hit like he was the Hulk, and threw a 30 yard pass.

The second time, the collision detection glitched, and Mack phased right through Brady.

For a so-called AAA sports title with a massive budget, it's hot garbage.

nöyd

Staff member
So it’s still shit?
Indeed sir, it is.

So I looked up some advice on adjusting the gameplay sliders, along with the extra caveat of reducing the INT's, first thing I read said that you could basically drop sliders down to zero, and you will still get picked off if you dare go deep.

I don't want to completely cut them out of the game, just reduce them to an acceptable level. In my career (franchise) I'm a rookie QB, therefore I expect to get picked off, but 5 a game on 8 minute quarters?

Iafeta

Referee
It’s different. I play Road to the Show mostly. In 17, you could max out your player skills and become a dominant broheim. In 18, you pick a player archetype. For me, I’m playing as a short stop with the Wizard player type. Means my hard cap on fielding, reaction, arm accuracy are 99 (still you will have soft caps of day 80 that you need to train to get the soft cap moving towards the hard cap). But my hard cap for power iirc is only 70. Still, at 70 in my rookie year in the big leagues I got 14 homers, but my main focus was getting on base.

The way you skill up is execution. For example, you improve plate discipline if you lay off a ball pitch. But, if you strike out the discipline rating regresses. If I pop up my contact rating goes down. But if I pick the right pitch and time it right I will increase my contact.

So you’re rewarded for your in game performance which I like. That’s the biggest change I see. Graphically etc it is the same as 17.

Latest posts