What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Squad

possm

Coach
If we want to improvement next year we need to buy another good forward and a outside back preferably a top fullback.
And a new coach
Pangai Jr
Oats
Bennett

1. Lomax - try him out during the off-season and trials
2. Macdonald
3. Lafai - to stiffen up the right edge in defence
4. Mann
5. Oats

In ISP go for a halves pairing of:
6. Dufty - learn to tackle, tackle, tackle
7. Field - learn to tackle, tackle, tackle

ALSGI

Bench
Only 23 weeks to go.......

Less for Charity Shield.......

Even less for trials.......

We’ll have a shiny new ‘one of biggest names in NRL’ by then. Might lose a couple by then too.

nontime111

Juniors
as long as they fire FIELDY up for defence!!!!!!!!!

this young chaps gonna be a LAZER GUN for us off the bench next season! or if Hunt goes to hooker as halfback.....hes a superstar in the making with way more ceiling and potential than Dufter and im a huge Duff man!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Only 23 weeks to go.......

Less for Charity Shield.......

Even less for trials.......

We’ll have a shiny new ‘one of biggest names in NRL’ by then. Might lose a couple by then too.
You remind me of my next door neighbour. He is an old Maltese guy who is a mad Balmain fan from way back. He hates cricket season and literally counts down the days until footy season starts. Sometimes he will just come out and say something like 52 days to go and I say, 52 days to what? and he will reply, until footy season starts again.

ALSGI

Bench
If Mann is gone who is our back up 6/7?
Hunt will play SOO, if Widdop or Hunt are injured, or worse both are out who do we currently have that can play 6/7?

ALSGI

Bench
Nene MacDonald confirmed gone.
Mann, almost gone?

1. Dufty
2. Ravawala
3. Lomax
4. Lafai
5. Pearson

6. Widdop
7. Hunt

8. Graham
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. Frizzell
12. T. Sims
13. JDB

14. Lielua
15. K. Sims
16. Lawrie
17. Field

18. Robson
19. Host
20. Pereira
21. Aitken

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Nene MacDonald confirmed gone.
Mann, almost gone?

1. Dufty
2. Ravawala
3. Lomax
4. Lafai
5. Pearson

6. Widdop
7. Hunt

8. Graham
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. Frizzell
12. T. Sims
13. JDB

14. Lielua
15. K. Sims
16. Lawrie
17. Field

18. Robson
19. Host
20. Pereira
21. Aitken

I still think we're due another outside back signing, but there's plenty of speed in that backline now! Pearson and Ravalawa are very quick.

possm

Coach
Jai Field may be the bolter for wing or full back if he can learn to tackle

Otherwise he is better off playing Rugby sevens.
Like Dufty, Field would be rag dolled on the wing and a speed bump at fullback. Lomax is our future fullback and will be selected there after he spends some time at first grade centre, if Dufty fails and if the Dragons buy a decent right centre.

We really should be replacing both Aitken and Lafai after last years performance and if I had a say, we would be replacing Dufty as well. So given that our two first choice wingers are gone, it seems we whould be replace 1,2,4 and 5 with quality first graders for season 2019 and beyond.

Wittenberg

Juniors
If Sailor, Field and Dufty played in our back line together the number of tries we’d leak would b incredible.

possm

Coach
Fox sports is saying Fortuna Blake wants out of Manly, I’d take him tomorrow any else?

Bingo, he is the extra prop we need and a junior at that. He has done his time away and now is a great time to come home. Just the type of player we need and would not be too costly.

So Millward, go get AFB ASP!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Bingo, he is the extra prop we need and a junior at that. He has done his time away and now is a great time to come home. Just the type of player we need and would not be too costly.

So Millward, go get AFB ASP!
I agree with you, except I think Newcastle will go big for him. They are desperate for quality props and have lots of money to spend.