What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

to_ddeath

Coach
Everest - SAL/Shoals/Smash - bit on each & boxing in a Tri..
Sydney Stks - Kemono

That's all I got for now...

lockyno1

Post Whore
If Kemono wins I’ll cop it but thought it was very disappointing last start and has opened poison odds.

to_ddeath

Coach
If Kemono wins I’ll cop it but thought it was very disappointing last start and has opened poison odds.

Was wide the whole trip last time whereas the winner did next to no work on the fence.
Ridden a bit colder on a bigger track, odds about right IMO

lockyno1

Post Whore
Was wide the whole trip last time whereas the winner did next to no work on the fence.
Ridden a bit colder on a bigger track, odds about right IMO

As I said, it might win but I couldn't have it last start. It was a bit wide still thought it would have got a bit closer. It's in my quaddie probably but not backing it. You could very well be right, I won't be betting in that race. Too many iffy horses.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I have a raging horn for today’s racing.

HT surely if your old flame Nettoyer is ever going to do something it will be today? Wet track, right distance, right track, good gate... tough race I’m chucking her in the Q

Yeah bruh im with ya,always worth throwing in at a price that horse,can pull out a cheeky run when she feels like it

Latest posts