What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ivan to Penrith for 2019

The wrong won't be righted. He will be at Penrith and get his way, it's just how little/much it benefits us. Not much the Tigers can do about it but stand in Penrith's way on releasing him.

I imagine that Ivan’s sacking from Panthers (aka snakes) wasn’t taken too well by the lad as Ivan would have discussed it with him at home.

Following the dumb policy of ‘the future single immortal player will deliver you a million comps”, Gus signs the lad probably with iron-clad promises that he will reinstall his dad and they will all be one big happy family again.

Having got his lad, I suspect Gus doesn’t care that much about Ivan. He’s certainly thrown him under the bus given that he’s not on it anymore.

Ic is probably the most despised and distrusted person in the game at the moment and the snakes are a club of hate, betrayal and selfishness.

That a few of their sick minded fans skulk about this thread deriving some pathetic pleasure from our unhappiness and sadness is in keeping with the type of club they support.

They are the “shame of the league.”

Mr riff, Alice, majick, etc, they need to open their eyes.

No mercy, we need to cleanse the game of them.
You need to put that dummy back in your mouth, and get some treatment for your verbal diarrhea while you're at it.

Pilot house

Juniors
You need to put that dummy back in your mouth, and get some treatment for your verbal diarrhea while you're at it.

There’s the evidence that the parasitical and boof headed ideology of their club knows no bounds.

They can dish it out but obviously can’t take it.

Their own forum is infested with putrid hate filled backstabbing weanies so they are over here getting their rocks off abusing people.

Get on the bus Janey, apologise and you will feel better.

Pilot house

Juniors
Odd that a souths fan feels so passionately about this also...

That’s a fair point.

But I am not a spy.

I am on the bus though, maybe in the luggage area underneath and out of sight, but I’m here nonetheless.

They are calling me nasty names on snakes lu at the moment. They obviously feel guilty.

Some of the nazified muppets on Souths lu want gi sacked atm. Very sad folk. They should be snake supporters.

Last edited:
There’s the evidence that the parasitical and boof headed ideology of their club knows no bounds.

They can dish it out but obviously can’t take it.

Their own forum is infested with putrid hate filled backstabbing weanies so they are over here getting their rocks off abusing people.

Get on the bus Janey, apologise and you will feel better.
Oh good attempt at patronizing me. On the West Tigers bus? Nup.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Deeper into enemy territory:

View attachment 24075

Plus they just stole a promising young Rabbitoh from us.

These panther fans and their well wishers amongst your fans, they remind me of the orcs in LOTR marching out of Mordor, ready to defile and destroy Middle Earth.

Tigers don’t forget and never forgive.

I’m sorry but this issue is not going away until all claims are paid in full.

If I get booted off of this thread, the idea will still remain alive.

We didn’t ask for a forum war, but the snakes seem intent on starting one.

We will finish what they started. Any snake fan who comes over here and apologises, should be granted asylum.

Build a bridge. He's a Panther junior. Try fact checking before posting. :p

macnaz

Staff member
The wrong won't be righted. He will be at Penrith and get his way, it's just how little/much it benefits us. Not much the Tigers can do about it but stand in Penrith's way on releasing him.
If Bennett comes our way the wrongs will be righted 10 fold.
Ivan got our team to try harder , apart from that as ive said before ...the skill base ,game plans and inept ability to make tackles hasnt exactly improved much.

macnaz

Staff member
I THINK ITS WARNING TIME .
If people are to post here at Weststigers from other club forums please just stick to the thread topic you are posting in .
We dont need other clubs battles fought out here , we will be fine on our own i promise :sunglasses:
Stupid trolling or cross forum crap will be deleted if it isnt contributing to discussions.

Pilot house

Juniors
I THINK ITS WARNING TIME .
If people are to post here at Weststigers from other club forums please just stick to the thread topic you are posting in .
We dont need other clubs battles fought out here , we will be fine on our own i promise :sunglasses:
Stupid trolling or cross forum crap will be deleted if it isnt contributing to discussions.

Ok

BrotherJim05

Bench
Every Panther's fan on this thread can suck a fat one. Congratulations, your club's 5 year plan now includes tearing out the stability of another club in order to keep up the appearance that Jabba the Hut has everything under control.

When Ivan Cleary get's sacked by Gould, you can continue to suck a fat one

When your 5 year plan becomes a 45 year plan with no premiership in sight, you can continue to suck a fat one

When Brooks takes Nathan Cleary's Origin spot, you can choke on the fat one, be resuscitated by a cow (or whatever else you have out in Penrith), then continue sucking a fat one

When Gould is choked to death by Princess Leia, well you always have to be respectful of those who have passed, but all you fans can continue to suck a fat one

Tiger05

First Grade
^^^^

It's honestly not that bad for us. It's almost a part of professional sport. In all seriousness I think last year Brooks was clearly a better player than Nathan. Nathan may kick on but I'm glad we haven't bet the farm on the Clearys.

If Penrith lose some of their strike power and they have more strike players than most other teams I can't at this point see NC leading that team well.

It'll be interesting how this turns out.

The much bigger problem that we have is gaining a couple of gun players. I think we've spent a lot on some players that aren't worth the dollars they are getting paid in Packer and Reynolds. We also have a couple of slow inconsistent centres and lack some grunt in our pack.

super_coach

First Grade
I just can’t believe the club has not come out and reaffirmed its position
^^^^

It's honestly not that bad for us. It's almost a part of professional sport. In all seriousness I think last year Brooks was clearly a better player than Nathan. Nathan may kick on but I'm glad we haven't bet the farm on the Clearys.

If Penrith lose some of their strike power and they have more strike players than most other teams I can't at this point see NC leading that team well.

It'll be interesting how this turns out.

The much bigger problem that we have is gaining a couple of gun players. I think we've spent a lot on some players that aren't worth the dollars they are getting paid in Packer and Reynolds. We also have a couple of slow inconsistent centres and lack some grunt in our pack.

You would think if in fact Happy Wayne is at Concord in 2019 he will drag some talent from somewhere. Hard to see him happy to coach our squad as it stands now

Latest posts