What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent now saying UFC better than NRL after brawl?

no name

Coach
I just put the link in outline and had a brief read.

Kent is praising White’s decision making?
What a f**king idiot.
The whole situation post fight was a result of inaction from White on McGregor’s antics.

Can you imagine if a player smashed up a bus of opposing players and the club/NRL said that they would leave it up to the courts and not impose any further sanctions?

Kent would be going f**king bananas.

I’m not sure if Kent is really dumb or he knows exactly what he’s saying to drum up outrage and attention

I think it might be both

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was at a BBQ at a mates place, he has just moved down to the Gold Coast. Some of his new neighbors were invited. Typical Bogan Coasty trash.

They all insisted he put the UFC on, he paid 50 bucks for that steaming pile of shit, there was one decent punch, 30 punches to the back of the head and a whole lot of groping and fondling on a mat for 20 odd minutes. Then afterwards one of the roided up nuts jumps into the crowd and punches on.

Yeah great call Kent you pillock.

Generalzod

Immortal
I just put the link in outline and had a brief read.

Kent is praising White’s decision making?
What a f**king idiot.
The whole situation post fight was a result of inaction from White on McGregor’s antics.

Can you imagine if a player smashed up a bus of opposing players and the club/NRL said that they would leave it up to the courts and not impose any further sanctions?

Kent would be going f**king bananas.
He went bananas on Lodge...

Latest posts