What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the NRL's longest-serving, most incompetent coaches?

MrBlack

Juniors
Surely Arthur must hold the current title? Plenty of money at his disposal, SC cheating to stack the side, good jnr base to develop from and yet they have been terrible, apart from one season, since he took over.

2014 10th
2015 12th
2016 14th
2017 4th
2018 Last

Yeah but this is actually an improvement on the 2 wooden spoons they got in 2012 and 2013

AJB1102

First Grade
Parra are cursed. You could grow a coach in a lab that comprised all the best bits of Gibson, Bennett, Bellamy, Robbo - you name it - and Frankencoach would still bring in spoons.

You burn your own ground down in celebration you're gonna get a hex everyone knows that.

Fire

First Grade
"Pans to build a centre of excellence from 2023." <-- does anyone know what these thingamajigs are meant to do?

Bazal

Post Whore
"Pans to build a centre of excellence from 2023." <-- does anyone know what these thingamajigs are meant to do?

It's like in Age of Empires where building structures goes towards a perk.

A centre of excellence automatically ups your excellence stats and allows you create better units

juro

Bench
It's like in Age of Empires where building structures goes towards a perk.

A centre of excellence automatically ups your excellence stats and allows you create better units
Excellent-Adve-006+copy.jpg

How do you know he’s abrasive?

I can attest Daniel Anderson is abrasive. I know people who knew him personally back when he was on the junior rep coaching team at Parramatta. My mates all said he is very knowledgeable but his personal skills are very lacking as he is too blunt for his own good when talking to people.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can attest Daniel Anderson is abrasive. I know people who knew him personally back when he was on the junior rep coaching team at Parramatta. My mates all said he is very knowledgeable but his personal skills are very lacking as he is too blunt for his own good when talking to people.

Sounds like Jason Taylor

Latest posts