What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Footy Club Review

hindy111

Post Whore
So I was on the train this arvo heading out to Penrith. I had my bag on my lap and some f**ken weirdo just rips it out of my hands and throws it on the floor!

I live near Redfern you moron.

The train was full and he had his bag just sitting next to him.
Was on way home after a new tattoo.

84 Baby

Referee
I am on the train. Some dude had his bags on the seat while others standing. Pissed me off. I picked his bag up and threw it on the floor and sat down. What a rude merkin.
So none of those rude merkins actually bothered to ask him to move his bags?

hindy111

Post Whore
So none of those rude merkins actually bothered to ask him to move his bags?

Know one asked they stood. I didnt ask I picked his bag up and threw it on his lap/floor and sat down. It realy bugged me. What a dickhead. He would of blown the dickhead meter to smithereens

84 Baby

Referee
Know one asked they stood. I didnt ask I picked his bag up and threw it on his lap/floor and sat down. It realy bugged me. What a dickhead. He would of blown the dickhead meter to smithereens
You’re a hero. Sure would have been more reasonable to ask but this way he’ll be so scared of some stinking hobo holding some sort of probe that he’ll never catch a train again let alone put his bags on the seat.

Then again perhaps this “dickhead” was really a very shy person who is too afraid to start up conversations, that he acts inconsiderately so that people talk to him. Unfortunately this train was filled with similar people, too shy to ask him. And now they are all cured out of fear some stinking hobo with a probe will ransack through theirs/another’s property.

Then again, perhaps it’s all a fantasy you made up about some bloke on the train. His imagination provided him with a story of a stinking hobo who stares at people on the train while pretending he’s examining them with his probe.

In all the stories, I’m sure that you gave up your seat to an elderly pensioner or pregnant lady or likewise. Or perhaps you kept that seat as a lesson to the others to not just stand by but to take action

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You’re a hero. Sure would have been more reasonable to ask but this way he’ll be so scared of some stinking hobo holding some sort of probe that he’ll never catch a train again let alone put his bags on the seat.

Then again perhaps this “dickhead” was really a very shy person who is too afraid to start up conversations, that he acts inconsiderately so that people talk to him. Unfortunately this train was filled with similar people, too shy to ask him. And now they are all cured out of fear some stinking hobo with a probe will ransack through theirs/another’s property.

Then again, perhaps it’s all a fantasy you made up about some bloke on the train. His imagination provided him with a story of a stinking hobo who stares at people on the train while pretending he’s examining them with his probe.

In all the stories, I’m sure that you gave up your seat to an elderly pensioner or pregnant lady or likewise. Or perhaps you kept that seat as a lesson to the others to not just stand by but to take action
Nice story. Needed more stinking hobo.

hindy111

Post Whore

Bag taking packed train seat man titty twister