What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Drag Queen

Bench
Cant see us getting Norman way too much baggage...
Agree with you there, hence I said a one year deal. He can be ridiculously good when on form. Barba is also a loose cannon who ended up player of the year in ESL. Cows have given him a 1 year contract. Behave, or piss off should be in the agreement. It's all speculation atm. Eels want to offload him and I don't see many clubs biting at his heels tbh. Fairly sure Titans and Broncs have said a big loud no to him.

Drag Queen

Bench
one thing im pretty sure about .Mcgregor has a high opinion about Mcinnes ,he aint going nowhere my guess 1 norman 6 widdop 7 hunt 9 mcinnes until soa then 1 dufty 6 widdop 7 norman 9 mciness
Definitely. I can't see McInnes being punted by Mary. He was effectively used like a battering ram for the first few rounds and then exhausted himself. TBH I only saw good attack from him in a couple of games. Never mind, it's all conjecture at this point .

Drag Queen

Bench
Corey Norman , mmmhm very interesting . If indeed correct he along with Lomax and Perrira could solve a few problems in our stagnant back line , by finally giving it the speed and ball security that has been lacking for a number of seasons now .
Maybe this is the shock rumour that such and such's second cousin on the wife's side was talking about. Only conjecture but still.. :p

Gareth67

First Grade
Maybe this is the shock rumour that such and such's second cousin on the wife's side was talking about. Only conjecture but still.. :p

Well Drag Queen I don’t know where your been getting your gossip from missy , but I have it on good authority that it was suppose to had been non other than the star of stars - Hollywood Hayne himself . ( Ethel found that little ‘ titt - bit ‘ out when she read my tea leaves in my morning cupa - I couldn’t tell her that it was only a buegy that I spat in the cup ! ) :flushed:

Drag Queen

Bench
Well Drag Queen I don’t know where your been getting your gossip from missy , but I have it on good authority that it was suppose to had been non other than the star of stars - Hollywood Hayne himself . ( Ethel found that little ‘ titt - bit ‘ out when she read my tea leaves in my morning cupa - I couldn’t tell her that it was only a buegy that I spat in the cup ! ) :flushed:
Haha my Lovely. I have no idea. Gossip doesn't fall on wise ears apparently. I'll believe it when I see it . PS: Maybe your love is right Xx

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
Newcastle will be able to offer Fonua Blake big money. He would be a great signing for us or them.

I think Easts have their sights set on bigger fish, such as Pangai and or Taupau.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I really like the idea of signing Norman if we intend to play him halfback. He has the ability to control a game. He could be the game manager we are looking for. Who goes for him, will be the question?

WTC said that we are talking to one of the biggest names in the NRL. I don't think that Norman would fit that category. If we could get Norman and sign another bigger name, then we could be looking real good.

BLM01

First Grade
Maybe we go for both...... :)... tea leaves or boogies dont lie

BLM01

First Grade
Now we're talking. Chances?
Aha. Dont forget he was in the Dragons system not long ago. That is a huge +++ for recruitment. He has bled red and white before...oh well you know what I mean.. however remember we have a no DH policy in our club...supposedly. Had huge wraps on him coming out of 20's and about to hit the big time before he stuffed up..then we kicked him out the door and tore up his contract. But can play and big strong unit.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Aha. Dont forget he was in the Dragons system not long ago. That is a huge +++ for recruitment. He has bled red and white before...oh well you know what I mean.. however remember we have a no DH policy in our club...supposedly. Had huge wraps on him coming out of 20's and about to hit the big time before he stuffed up..then we kicked him out the door and tore up his contract. But can play and big strong unit.
Will be one of the best props in the game,IMO!

Latest posts