What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock Manly in for the spoon

Iafeta

Referee
What a phenomenal mess. Look at the state of them.

Addin Fonua Blake is a grossly underrated prop forward. Taupau is the better player, but ADF would be excellent value for money.

mongoose

Coach
maybe it's all a PR stunt... maybe Barret was never leaving in the first place. If things were that bad wouldn't DCE and the Trbojevich brothers be wanting a release? ... i might be speaking too soon

Perth Red

Post Whore
maybe it's all a PR stunt... maybe Barret was never leaving in the first place. If things were that bad wouldn't DCE and the Trbojevich brothers be wanting a release? ... i might be speaking too soon

Why would DCE, hes getting way over his worth for a zillion years. He'd be laughing his socks off. The brothers probably have some misplaced loyalty thing going on, for now. In all the doom and gloom though its worth remembering that there is generally one or two NRL clubs at any given time that are a bit of a basket case and they all generally work their way out of it.

I honestly dont know how fans can say they wont support the club because of how they are currently carrying on, yeh it sucks but you are supporting your club, not the owners, the board or the players who will all eventually move on.

firechild

First Grade
In all the doom and gloom though its worth remembering that there is generally one or two NRL clubs at any given time that are a bit of a basket case and they all generally work their way out of it.

Been over 30 years for Parra. At least as bad as it gets, it can never be that bad.

Zerô

Juniors
Lol @ jumping ship after a few bad seasons.

I'd this was the Titanic you'd be dressed as women by now

Life's Good

Coach
Danny Weedler reporting Hasler is now firming to be signed by Manly as early as next week.
They just need to get Dank on the books with his beetroot juice concoctions & the band is back together.

Last edited:

mongoose

Coach
I think Hasler still has a lot to offer and could be the best thing for the club. Does anyone seriously think the other options are better, f**king Cartwright, Taylor, Henry, Ballin, Tooves... who else??

Maguire probably would have been good but I don't think hes much better than Des

firechild

First Grade
I think Hasler still has a lot to offer and could be the best thing for the club. Does anyone seriously think the other options are better, f**king Cartwright, Taylor, Henry, Ballin, Tooves... who else??

Maguire probably would have been good but I don't think hes much better than Des
Tooves is a better option and it would be good to see Ballin there in some capacity (not head coach) but Des wouldn't be bad. Just need to keep him clear of the contracts.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Just claim they're chasing after every coach conceivable and eventually when they do pick one they can say "see we were right all along"

RL Media is the f**king worst.

Latest posts