What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Man returns for Parramatta in the Legends Of League comp

I entered this thread because I thought it was about Jason Smith. Imagine my disappointment when the only Smith I see mentioned in the thread is that goof Tim Smith.

Out of that list I’d buy Kevin Kingston a beer.

Tim Smith puked on my shoes at the Castle Hill Tavern (The Tav for the local crowd) so he’s out.

Those shoes were suede....

So he spewed on your blue suede shoes? Didn't he beat up Santa Claus too?

_snafu_

Immortal
Out of that list I’d buy Kevin Kingston a beer.

Tim Smith puked on my shoes at the Castle Hill Tavern (The Tav for the local crowd) so he’s out.

Those shoes were suede....

At least he was considerate enough not to shit in them.

Exsilium

First Grade
I thought this thread was about Ray Price.....

Worked hard did old Ray.

Ran into him doing a fit out in parramatta on church street in the mid 00’s.

Had a good chat about how balancing work, football, training and life was not easy and the various sacrifices he made.

Top bloke. Should get a statue

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Am I right in saying that legends team hasn't won a single premiership between them? I know Parra hasn't won one for a long time...but it's a fair effort to not get a single guy who won one somewhere else. At least we could rope in Steve Price - although he didn't actually win one either now I think of it. What's Dane Nielsen up to?

firechild

First Grade
Am I right in saying that legends team hasn't won a single premiership between them? I know Parra hasn't won one for a long time...but it's a fair effort to not get a single guy who won one somewhere else. At least we could rope in Steve Price - although he didn't actually win one either now I think of it. What's Dane Nielsen up to?

I hear T-Rex might have some free time.

mozza91

Coach
I just can’t get behind a Parramatta side that doesn’t have a Thorman/Dykes halves combination.

mozza91

Coach
The legends of League was great last year. A really fun day. Vossy’s commentary was the highlight though. Some absolute gold.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
So many comments to make here. I think Eels fans are still waiting for Tim Smith to come good. He was so great in 2005 and after it fell apart we all thought one day he would. Maybe this will be the day?

The selections in this team are interesting. I feel for Cariage, he gets a hard time for one bad half of footy.

If you want to name a few guys that are missing as Eels legends:

Scott Donald
Michael Witt
Adam Peek
Glenn Morrison

Why wouldn't they get Jamie Lyon?

Latest posts