What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Pakistan v Australia at Dubai October 7-11 2018

Meth

Staff member
Khawaja’s coming of age?

Well done Australia- really dug in there. The wickets falling post-Uzi shows how crucial his innings was.

Shout out to Nathan Lyon too- a crucial performance with the bat.

Timbo

Staff member
Brilliant come from behind, saving a loss.

We were always gonna need a few guys to step up and they did, But Ozzie was even above that

Here's hoping we win the toss in the 2nd test and keep them in the field for 2 days, that will cook them and who knows we may even have a slight chance of winning the series? Who would have thought?

We don't need to play Starc, save him for India. Bring in Nesser I guess.
Maybe bring in Agar for Holland?
Surely Renshaw replaces SMarsh?
Paine faced 194 balls from the 304 remaining when he came to bat

thats almost 64% of the strike

The definition of a captains knock.

Should shut up a few of the doubters.

Pommy

Coach
Khawaja’s coming of age?

It needs to be, I didn’t realise he was 31. I really want to like Khawaja but he is running out of time. Hopefully this is where he finally shows the doubters what he is all about.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL at these donkeys only showing some heart after Warne called them the worst humans ever,shouldn't need that to get motivated

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
watched it again this morning, or at least the abbreviated version

gotta say their appealing is annoying, I know a lot of teams do it but they dont appeal, they just put their hands up in the air and run around in circles like headless chooks, including running across the pitch screaming at the top of their vices

Meth

Staff member
It needs to be, I didn’t realise he was 31. I really want to like Khawaja but he is running out of time. Hopefully this is where he finally shows the doubters what he is all about.

Wow he’s 31? Too old to be fingering team mates arses during anthems