What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ivan to Penrith for 2019

Blues Riff

Bench
Every Panther's fan on this thread can suck a fat one. Congratulations, your club's 5 year plan now includes tearing out the stability of another club in order to keep up the appearance that Jabba the Hut has everything under control.

When Ivan Cleary get's sacked by Gould, you can continue to suck a fat one

When your 5 year plan becomes a 45 year plan with no premiership in sight, you can continue to suck a fat one

When Brooks takes Nathan Cleary's Origin spot, you can choke on the fat one, be resuscitated by a cow (or whatever else you have out in Penrith), then continue sucking a fat one

When Gould is choked to death by Princess Leia, well you always have to be respectful of those who have passed, but all you fans can continue to suck a fat one
So basically when all your fantasies have come true, we'll be sucking fat ones yeah righto.
I still don't want Ivan and think you should keep him.

The Rosco

Bench
I am not offended by you, or anyone else.
I know I've never done anything to offend you. This is the first time I've communicated with you.
I happened to be looking through another thread, and you were dealing out victim cards like lightning.
Looking for compassion on at least 2 levels. And here you are hurling abuse.
Why the double standards ? ( That's a rhetorical question. I don't want an answer)

BrotherJim05

Bench
So basically when all your fantasies have come true, we'll be sucking fat ones yeah righto.
I still don't want Ivan and think you should keep him.

Hey, sorry mate, I didn't mean what I said in my original post.

What I meant to say, was "ALL Panthers fans can suck a fat one"

So basically ALL Panthers fans, not just the ones on this thread.#

Sorry for the mix up

Blues Riff

Bench
Hey, sorry mate, I didn't mean what I said in my original post.

What I meant to say, was "ALL Panthers fans can suck a fat one"

So basically ALL Panthers fans, not just the ones on this thread.#

Sorry for the mix up
Like you said, when reality does a 180 degree flip, you'll be the big winners.

I know I've never done anything to offend you. This is the first time I've communicated with you.
I happened to be looking through another thread, and you were dealing out victim cards like lightning.
Looking for compassion on at least 2 levels. And here you are hurling abuse.
Why the double standards ? ( That's a rhetorical question. I don't want an answer)
Once I did that. Me hurling abuse on here, double standards? Nope. Did not happen. I suggest you look up the meaning of the word rhetorical. In my case, I was making a statement, my own opinion.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Bloke on the other website said he was told by the current NZ captain who happens to play for the chocolate soldiers that Cleary is coaching them in 2019 and Bennett will be coaching the Tigers. He also said that he had been told by another guy that they had signed a current Raiders player and a current Warriors player.

Not sure if it is fact or fiction, but he did seem convincing.

super_coach

First Grade
Now another bloke who is always got good info is saying Uncle Wayne will be in Brisvagas in 2019 and Cleary will be at the Tigers.

So basically nobody really knows

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Bloke on the other website said he was told by the current NZ captain who happens to play for the chocolate soldiers that Cleary is coaching them in 2019 and Bennett will be coaching the Tigers. He also said that he had been told by another guy that they had signed a current Raiders player and a current Warriors player.

Not sure if it is fact or fiction, but he did seem convincing.
Link

Yeah it has. To be fair though, the thread title involves us. Plus your new pet monkey invited us all over.
Anyway, good luck. I'm done.

Nah that's fair enough, it's just one particular poster decided to go full genius and then the thread degenerated proper.

It's one thing to wish a pox on the Panthers for the way this panned out, it's another to carry on like a twat about it.

What's to meow about? It was a discussion thread and then it turned into a shit slinging contest between Wests and Panthers fans.

Pilot house

Juniors
What's to meow about? It was a discussion thread and then it turned into a shit slinging contest between Wests and Panthers fans.

Some of the Pantheria raided the thread and started putting crap on wt and posters. That’s why it got heated. It wasn’t started by wt and their friends.

People are entitled to be unhappy with the terrible manner in which Ivan treated the club.

And if other people disagree with that, fine, but they don’t have to resort to imputing unkindness to the loyal tiger people and their friends.

Plus people are entitled to free speech and their views.

If you don’t like opposing views, stay offline, then you won’t be unhappy or offended or you can just ignore people.

Last edited:

Pilot house

Juniors
T
No I'm not. You are. By the way, I read your posts, and my God, what an over inflated ego you have. Hilarious.

thanks Jane.

But we’d better not argue here because the mods want me to behave.

I did mention you nicely in lu poster of the year though. I didn’t change it, even though you’ve been hurting my feeings.

On line Stockholm syndrome.

Forum cuddle folks.

T

thanks Jane.

But we’d better not argue here because the mods want me to behave.

I did mention you nicely in lu poster of the year though. I didn’t change it, even though you’ve been hurting my feeings.

On line Stockholm syndrome.

Forum cuddle folks.
I want to make one thing clear, I do not care what your opinion of me is. Now I am ending this.

Latest posts