What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bathurst Classic Cars...What's your all-time favourite?

Fire

First Grade
MH2_9286.jpg

Last year on the Fox Bathurst Channel they were showing a lot of the 70's and 80's Hardie/Hardie Ferodo 1000's. So many classics.. I can't find many pics on the net but this is the John Goss Racing XC Falcon - the Brabhams raced in. I thought it looked awesome. But how about the Sponsor.

Stud Cola! How very 70's..

1437351.jpg

18445aa.jpg

Parra

Referee
Last year on the Fox Bathurst Channel they were showing a lot of the 70's and 80's Hardie/Hardie Ferodo 1000's. So many classics.. I can't find many pics on the net but this is the John Goss Racing XC Falcon - the Brabhams raced in. I thought it looked awesome. But how about the Sponsor.

Stud Cola! How very 70's..

1437351.jpg

18445aa.jpg

Stud cola. I'd forgotten about that. The cans looked like denim jeans.

36508941805_e17f75c115_b.jpg

1992-Winfield-Bathurst-winner.jpg

I can't find picture's of Murray Carters XD Falcon that had the huge crash coming down the Esses... but always remember how brilliant his falcon's looked.

Dodgy

Juniors
On Friday, I went ot Phillip Island for the Historic. One of the places I was at was the entry to t1. Having never seen Group A live when they were the class for the ATCC. It was pretty good watching them fly in there, and you go an appreciation for those cars that I hadn't when watching elsewhere on the track or when on tv. They're obviously great cars.