What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panfa

Juniors
I dont think we need a hooker we have 2 young decent hookers who will improve and put pressure on each other for that starting spot.Both katoa and egan have something the other hasnt katoa has a better passing game where egan has a better running game if they can somehow combine that then we will have a good all round hooker.

Blade23

Juniors
I dont think we need a hooker we have 2 young decent hookers who will improve and put pressure on each other for that starting spot.Both katoa and egan have something the other hasnt katoa has a better passing game where egan has a better running game if they can somehow combine that then we will have a good all round hooker.

The problem is we mightn't keep Egan. I think Daz said a little while ago there were some clubs ready to throw ridiculous money at Egan come 2020.

Blade23

Juniors
Here is your Levi article

Levi on the move?
Given the seriousness of hooker Slade Griffin’s injury and the doubt over what role he will play next season, it’s hard to believe Danny Levi’s future at the Knights is under a cloud.

But in the past week, we have heard him being quietly linked to a move to the Eels and Penrith.

Whether it has something to do with Brown initially chasing Issac Luke and then having a chat to James Segeyaro or there is a potential player swap involved is unclear. But the rumours won’t go away.
https://www.theherald.com.au/story/...hts-still-have-22-million-to-splurge/?cs=7580

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Here is your Levi article

Levi on the move?
Given the seriousness of hooker Slade Griffin’s injury and the doubt over what role he will play next season, it’s hard to believe Danny Levi’s future at the Knights is under a cloud.

But in the past week, we have heard him being quietly linked to a move to the Eels and Penrith.

Whether it has something to do with Brown initially chasing Issac Luke and then having a chat to James Segeyaro or there is a potential player swap involved is unclear. But the rumours won’t go away.
https://www.theherald.com.au/story/...hts-still-have-22-million-to-splurge/?cs=7580

He’d be 3rd string in my opinion.

Panfa

Juniors
If thats the case than clubs believe egan is the better of the 2 hookers he did look good in holden cup and nsw cup but struggled a bit in 1st grade this yr.For mine he looked a bit slow in 1st grade needs to work on his speed out of dummy half and passing game off the ground thats his 2 biggest issues

Exsilium

First Grade
Not sure why people would boo hoo Levi.

He’s a very good hooker and I’ve never been sure what Brown’s intentions were with him. He has very good service, running game and can kick. His defence is pretty good too.

Looking past Browns weird rotation of hookers, he’s very good and could be an astute purchase

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
He's no better than what we currently have
It makes sense for depth. Katoa isn't an 80 minute player so whenever he plays we need to carry two hookers. If Egan goes down who do we play there with Katoa? May has been terrible when he played there, Keighran doesn't have the defense for it.

Not sure why people would boo hoo Levi.

He’s a very good hooker and I’ve never been sure what Brown’s intentions were with him. He has very good service, running game and can kick. His defence is pretty good too.

Looking past Browns weird rotation of hookers, he’s very good and could be an astute purchase
My main reason is because he's very average at the sport of rugby league... otherwise i have no issue

ashton

Juniors
Gus mentioned on Twitter that he signed a 19 year old prop from NZ. I wonder whether that is the prop fangs is referring too!

Status
Not open for further replies.