What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade23

Juniors
Its not a fait accompli Maloney will finish his career in the Super league.
A month ago in the Telegraph he stated he wanted to after his NRL career ended to finish his career in the bush.
His Dad was captain coach of Orange Cyms.

snickers007

Juniors
A month ago in the Telegraph he stated he wanted to after his NRL career ended to finish his career in the bush.

Orange Cyms are on the lookout for a new playmaker too. Mick Sullivan has left Cyms after 9 years, 7 GFs, and 5 premierships.

He could do that in his late 30’s though

Blade23

Juniors
He could do that in his late 30’s though
He could.
Depends on the kids I suppose and whether he wants to uproot them to the UK and then resettle in the bush. Also how his body can still take it.
From the article I read a little while ago I think he said he wanted his kids to get a taste of country living before they get too old.
It wouldn't surprise me if played another NRL club after us either.
An ideal scenario we get one more good year out of him then Luai takes over.

franklin2323

Immortal
I would of gone Keary this year. Next year you'd think he is no chance of origin this year. That with the neck op should get him through the year closer to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.