What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Did you punters see them do the dodgy yesterday and give Unforgotten an easy run to the line,jockey didn't even touch it at all down the straight,give it a nice look around Caulfield first time so it drifts in the betting for some nice odds for the Caulfield Cup,sneaky buggers
The Waller camp wouldn't do anything untoward surely???

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who gives a f**k about a derby, it’s only worth a million and adds nothing to his stud value. A WFA win or even a second to Winx is worth much more. But but but but he maybe burnt out lolz.

The owners might care about a Derby. He’s not beating Winx

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The Autumn Sun won't be winning a Derby as long as my Lord Pierro is about,Sikorsky will win the Victoria Derby and than come back after a spell a more mature and stronger horse and outstay the Autumn Sun in the AJC Derby in Sydney

Ba leed dat hoes

lockyno1

Post Whore
Reckon they would care more about a Cox plate, too bad he will never get to run in one.

Might next year who knows. I’d be shocked to see Winx not retired after the Cox Plate. She’d belt the AS by 3+ lengths anyway. I know you feel otherwise but there is no point when it can be aimed at races minus Winx

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Might next year who knows. I’d be shocked to see Winx not retired after the Cox Plate. She’d belt the AS by 3+ lengths anyway. I know you feel otherwise but there is no point when it can be aimed at races minus Winx
I have no idea if he could beat Winx, but he's a top line colt and the top line colts always go to the Cox plate.

She only fell in last year against Humidor, he's nothing more than a very good horse. Why wouldn't a top class 3 yr old give her a race when she has to give him 7 kilos????

lockyno1

Post Whore
I have no idea if he could beat Winx, but he's a top line colt and the top line colts always go to the Cox plate.

She only fell in last year against Humidor, he's nothing more than a very good horse. Why wouldn't a top class 3 yr old give her a race when she has to give him 7 kilos????

Humidor got the suck run last year and they did go close to the track record. Humidor when he decides to- it’s a pity that doesn’t happen often.

The AS will be aimed at other races

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Humidor got the suck run last year and they did go close to the track record. Humidor when he decides to- it’s a pity that doesn’t happen often.

The AS will be aimed at other races
What other races??? He’s off to the paddock, 3 whole runs so glad he won’t get burnt out now.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
TAS has gone to the paddock after a 3 start campaign, weak as piss.

I think Winx will have her hands full with Benbatl, Blair House and Cliffs of Moher... as per usual the B-grade Europeans come down here and make our A-graders look like Brad Arthur.

I love our racing, it’s competitive, we get big fields, best atmosphere and we can live the dream where a Scaffolder can take on a Sheik...but in the fair dinkum department our best middle distance and staying horses are second rate. Worryingly with some of the results so far this carnival it looks like their sprinting ranks are also catching up.