What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BoJack Horseman

mackdadday

Juniors
I think last time we checked Bojack was in rehab...Hopefully that doesnt last long although i can imagine old BJ getting into some hijinks there too.

mackdadday

Juniors
Just watched the first episode. How this show has been cancelled is beyond me. Have the tv gods ever served a greater misjustice upon us grovelling wretches??

mackdadday

Juniors
I have watched the first two episodes of the new season.

I am very sad now.

I feel like all of them are going to spiral out of control this season in a way that there is no coming back. I am doing one episode a night. Episode three tomorrow.

Timbo

Staff member
How much of a smack in the balls is the new opening theme video?

My wife had to leave the room it got her so badly.

I have finished the season;

The second last episode isn’t soul crushing! Finally! Hooray!

The last episode is possibly the most brutal ending so far! Abloo!

I really don’t know why I do this to myself by watching BoJack.

mackdadday

Juniors
Just finished the 8 episodes and it boggles the mind a show of this calibre could be cancelled. It's not like they are becoming repetitive in themes. If anything, this season has been the deepest one to date.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ok I’m less annoyed now. Only half of season six has been released so far, so there’s another 8 episodes to wrap things up. I get the feeling it ain’t gonna end happily....

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just finished it off, for a character like bojack a straight out conclusion/ending just isnt possible and would have just not felt right so ending with those 2 on the roof which was pretty much how the story began was very fitting.

So whose waiting for the todd spinoff?

azzah72

Bench
Just finished it off, for a character like bojack a straight out conclusion/ending just isnt possible and would have just not felt right so ending with those 2 on the roof which was pretty much how the story began was very fitting.

So whose waiting for the todd spinoff?

A fantastic end to a fantastic show, very poignant but a glimmer of hope.

'I kind of hoped they committed to the end of the second last ep but alas it was still great, him having to live with his choice as apposed to him dying and commiting his friends to making it about him one last time was very fitting.'

Last edited:

grouch

First Grade
The great Paul F Tompkins just posted a lovely thread on twitter about his feelings on this brilliant show.

Timbo

Staff member
My god. They did it again with the second to last episode. Straight to the feels.

What a phenomenal television show. I’ll miss it.