What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

Blade23

Juniors
Is this based on new information around him joining Penrith or do you mean he's about to sexually climax.

All will be revealed very soon, and I am not talking about the last question of your post.
As Daz said just waiting for the Tigers to make a decision. Could happen this week.

One thing for sure Ivan's done at the Tigers.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tigers are looking to lock in Bennett, if that is unsuccessful probably Maguire.

As soon as that happens we will announce Cleary.

Just waiting for that first domino to fall.

Thanks Daz. For the first time in like forever, there doesn't appear to be panic stations from Panther faithful. This shows how much the club has grown as a body and as a sporting francise. We are now playing with the big boys.

I love it.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Thanks Daz. For the first time in like forever, there doesn't appear to be panic stations from Panther faithful. This shows how much the club has grown as a body and as a sporting francise. We are now playing with the big boys.

I love it.

If we want to play with the big boys, why steal a coach with a win percentage of 50%, 44.9% and 41.9% at his past three clubs who can't coach attack from a team that hasn't made the finals in 7 years?

Flashstep

Juniors
If we want to play with the big boys, why steal a coach with a win percentage of 50%, 44.9% and 41.9% at his past three clubs who can't coach attack from a team that hasn't made the finals in 7 years?

Useless statistics, he was coach at the Warriors and took them to a Grand Final, after he left the Warriors failed to make the Finals for 7 years, Coached Penrith who just started a massive rebuild and took us to within a game of a grand final with a team full of injuries constantly, since he left we haven't got that far and our team is a lot stronger now, and he was just coaching the tigers another club going through a re-build, what's to say if he wasn't coaching a club like Melbourne or Roosters that his win percentage wouldn't be higher? Cleary seems to get the most out of what he has, why can't he do even more with our current crop of players?

Last edited:

Pilot house

Juniors
Ivan is probably the most hated person in wt at the moment.

This is due to his clandestine discussions through his agent with you lot.

I’d say he will arrive in a few weeks.

I hope he has time for the non-related amongst the squad.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Cleary seems to get the most out of what he has, why can't he do even more with our current crop of players?

Because he can’t coach attack and can’t spot a good/shit fullback or hooker until injury forces him into trying something different and because if he was so good at taking teams to another level, we probably should have kept him when we had him in the first place.

Useless statistics, he was coach at the Warriors and took them to a Grand Final, after he left the Warriors failed to make the Finals for 7 years, Coached Penrith who just started a massive rebuild and took us to within a game of a grand final with a team full of injuries constantly, since he left we haven't got that far and our team is a lot stronger now, and he was just coaching the tigers another club going through a re-build, what's to say if he wasn't coaching a club like Melbourne or Roosters that his win percentage wouldn't be higher? Cleary seems to get the most out of what he has, why can't he do even more with our current crop of players?

The win percentage isn’t an accurate reflection of his coaching due to the rebuilds he’s had to do, but one thing is for certain. He can’t coach attack.

We’re either going to need an assistant to do the attacking plays or rely on individual brilliance.

Pilot house

Juniors
He’s a veritable dud and was only dragged in to secure the young immortal.

But given his imminent arrival, I’d be getting Jason Taylor in to the attack training.

Corey saw the light and preferred no coach at all to ivan.

Last edited:

Flashstep

Juniors
The win percentage isn’t an accurate reflection of his coaching due to the rebuilds he’s had to do, but one thing is for certain. He can’t coach attack.

We’re either going to need an assistant to do the attacking plays or rely on individual brilliance.

I agree, hopefully Ciraldo can handle the attacking plays it only took him a few games to improve us in attack a fair bit, a full pre-season with Ciraldo not being ignored by the head coach could do wonders for us.