What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 High Rollers Fantasy League

abpanther

Staff member
Trade was reversed based on both owners agreeing that it was initially rejected and that should've been the end of it, however it was later accepted subsequent to the trade offer not being rescinded on Fleaflicker

Bottom line is we agreed that it should be reversed so I actioned it

zombie jesus

Staff member
I had Eric Ebron in the flex... And then changed my mind. I give up
I get ya. I was in the middle of adding Chester Rogers then the missus called to tell me one of the dogs had deposited a turd on the outdoor rug, threw me off completely.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Almost cracked the 200, welcome back, Mark Ingram. I think they were giving Kamara a bit of a rest but I'll take it.

dogslife

Coach
I have to have the most bog average 4-1 team in history. Not complaining, but not expecting big things in the pointy end of the season.

Still willing to move my RB's on for the right price

nick87

Coach
Meanwhile ol Nocko falls to 2-3 as the leagues highest scoring team
Starting to feel like this just wont be my year, despite drafting pretty well. Every week im getting hammers dropped on me.

kurt faulk

Coach

i think i'm gonna rue the day i didn't pick up dj moore and instead went with robby anderson. not quite sure what i was thinking.

nick87

Coach
And i thank you for it, i get the feeling Moore is going to start getting some targets, that offence needs a guy like him and every time he touches the ball he makes a play

kurt faulk

Coach

my qbs crashed and burned again this week. watson took down two of my wrs with him. never had a chance.

down the rabbit hole i go.

abpanther

Staff member
I was a little worried about my Winston pick when Fitzmagic took off but looks good now.

Just need Bell to come back now, I think that Connor trade was a bad one in hindsight

zombie jesus

Staff member
Snagged a low scoring win early on this morning.

This short bench is tough.

Too much patience and you miss out on others, not enough and you miss the break out game, throw in some byes and short term injuries, I spend way too much time trying to figure out what to do.

dogslife

Coach
I was a little worried about my Winston pick when Fitzmagic took off but looks good now.

Just need Bell to come back now, I think that Connor trade was a bad one in hindsight
Winston can't play the Falcons D every week. We'd make Giovanni Carmazzi look like a HOF QB right now

kurt faulk

Coach

Looks like Watson has recovered from b.o.b. thinking he was a rb instead of a qb and letting him get slaughtered against the cowboys a few games back.

He looked like he did last season. Fingers crossed he can keep it going.

kurt faulk

Coach

f**k. I just saw fuller tore his acl. If Watson had put that ball a couple of yards deeper fuller would have scored a td and still be healthy instead of being mauled by the db and getting pushed hard to the ground, tearing his acl in the process.

kurt faulk

Coach
I can’t even field a team this week

you should check out pigskin's team. he can't even start a qb and he's gonna have to drop some starters to fill his starting lineup. how do i know this? i'm playing him this week. :D

now i'll lose by 50.

nick87

Coach
The real Farce here is how the leagues second highest scoring team can be 2-6
Honestly...

Latest posts