What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita.... again.

Just shut ya mouth mate.

The club probably hasn’t posted Instagram pics of you because your game hasn’t been on yet.

Continually dragging the club into the shit.

I’m not sure how many times you can bite the hand that feeds you?
I’ve bot read the article. I’m going to presume he was accurately quoted but seriously what does it achieve other than put you offside with your employer.

I’d love to see the club stand up on this one, no one is bigger than the club.

Does he realise we have no major sponsor next year and ultimately that impacts him and his buddies?

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Didn’t get a mention at the Monty porter medal.
Only Aussie team members did.
Jnrs as well
Woods has been at the club 5 mins and gets a mention.

Fifita turns Tonga into an actual threat and sells out stadiums in the process.
Has now probably doubled the TV audience for the test against the Aussie’s
Wins us a Grand Final.
Over looked for SOO ( which only benefits us ).

Club has f**ked up big time here.
Seggy didn’t get a mention either.
Why?

https://www.nospam47.com/au/austral...ustralia-kangaroos/1c2rpsm0j4r3j1ckh3hrcm007v

fizman

Bench
I agree with the last two posts, representing your country at International level is something that should be celebrated regardless of which country it is.

They talk about 1%ers being the difference between success and failure.

How hard would it have been to acknowledge all players?

Give me strength!!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
He’s right if true, club farked up.

I find myself backing Fifita 9/10 times. The bloke genuinely doesn’t give a flying what people think and I admire that. A lot.

Most genuine bloke in league.

I don’t disagree with what’s been said and ftr I’m a massive Fifita fan but what ever happened to the good old one on one chat? It’s not the first time he has openly bagged the club but my only gripe is let’s not give those grubs in the media any ammo before a ball is even kicked in 2019. As mentioned we still don’t have a sponsor and any team unrest will only turn potential sponsors away.

carcharias

Immortal
He shouldn’t have to ask why.

How on Earth did they not realise what they were doing was disrespectful to one of our greatest ever players.
Yeah
He is outspoken and a loose canon but that should make them even more aware of dumb arse efforts like this.

It’s outrageous to be honest.

...and for all we know he was goaded into a comment by the media who got wind of his disappointment in the club.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Didn’t get a mention at the Monty porter medal.
Only Aussie team members did.
Jnrs as well
Woods has been at the club 5 mins and gets a mention.

Fifita turns Tonga into an actual threat and sells out stadiums in the process.
Has now probably doubled the TV audience for the test against the Aussie’s
Wins us a Grand Final.
Over looked for SOO ( which only benefits us ).

Club has f**ked up big time here.
Seggy didn’t get a mention either.
Why?

https://www.nospam47.com/au/austral...ustralia-kangaroos/1c2rpsm0j4r3j1ckh3hrcm007v

I imagine that they didn’t mention Segs cos he’s more than likely leaving but can’t imagine why they didn’t mention Fifs.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I wish this guy could just keep his mouth shut for two seconds.

Maybe the club forgot to acknowledge it.Maybe they were going to do it on Game day. Is it really worth this much attention though ?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I wish this guy could just keep his mouth shut for two seconds.

Maybe the club forgot to acknowledge it.Maybe they were going to do it on Game day. Is it really worth this much attention though ?

I’d suggest you see Andrew’s post on Instagram.

Bloody media twisting words around again. Basically he said he loves this club and people and is here for the next 4 years. Don’t let this come between us sharkie fans!!!

God love him

taipan

Referee
Sometimes I want to support him ,especially when it comes to bagging the Sloth, but seriously having a shot at the coach and then Bazza, turns me right off.
Feefs just go out and play your ring off for Tonga, and I'll back you to the hilt.
Let your play do the talking.

sharkman73

Juniors
We all hate the robotic nature of sportsmen these days but have a whinge when they speak their mind.

Can't have it both ways.

Personally, I love it.

Latest posts