What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - J.Salmon

Stake Removed

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/0b7a1c18b7af5fbdccda9441f17e45ba

I wonder where those 3 parked cars jumped out of

PARRAMATTA have confirmed young five-eighth Jaeman Salmon was taken to hospital after a car crash on Saturday morning.

According to a Daily Telegraph report, the 19-year-old’s white Jeep Cherokee hit three parked cars before rolling onto its roof, stopping southbound traffic in Miranda in Sydney’s south.

Salmon was taken to hospital for mandatory blood and urine testing before being released.
Sutherland police are conducting inquiries into the incident.

The Eels issued a statement on Sunday morning.
“The club has been made aware of a traffic incident that has taken place yesterday morning (Saturday 13 October) involving Jaeman Salmon,” the statement read.

“We understand that Jaeman was taken to hospital for observation and has since been released.

“The club is providing Jaeman and his family all the necessary welfare and support at this time.”

Salmon joined the Eels from Cronulla on a three-year deal at the start of the season.

He made his NRL debut with the blue and golds in Round 21 and went on to feature in five games.

carcharias

Immortal
I didn’t ask anything after my “pissed”? question.

I will find out.

Texting is dumb
Must have been going sideways at the time.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am suprised the story wasnt former sharks player involved, lucky he was playing with Eels, just more heat for them, i think Salmon is smoked

Quigs

Immortal
I don't want to be seen trolling but Salmons case is going to be hard to tackle. The lure of texting whilst driving can net you gaol time. In his case the Coppers have tight lines to follow but will just be a case of catch and release. The prosecutor might be angling for such but in reality he has bigger fish to fry. Salmon shouldn't batter himself about over this as the reel story will come out. It's not like there is something fishy about this as I mean to say it did not even make the headlines in the Fin Review.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I don't want to be seen trolling but Salmons case is going to be hard to tackle. The lure of texting whilst driving can net you gaol time. In his case the Coppers have tight lines to follow but will just be a case of catch and release. The prosecutor might be angling for such but in reality he has bigger fish to fry. Salmon shouldn't batter himself about over this as the reel story will come out. It's not like there is something fishy about this as I mean to say it did not even make the headlines in the Fin Review.

I believe this issue needs to be debaited, was Salmon driving downtown or going upstream.
We are seeing how Eels and Salmon dont mix

Latest posts