What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons chase Jarryd Hayne

BLM01

First Grade
Looks like the player manager is getting Parra to hurry up and lock him up with an offer. I dont think he will leave Parra besides what the bible...I mean the Telegraph and other league journos are saying cause of the player manager tip off.
However I would take him at the right price as has more X factor than all our backline except for Lomax & in part Dufty. You get him switched on he can defend and attack better than a lot of them out there.

Belta

Juniors
f**k hayne
The overrated egotistical merkin
How low have the once mighty dragons fallen

Unfortunately not all players are humble and shy. There would be a lot of NRL players on the scrap heap if we tossed the egotists aside. Also I think he’s been pegged back a few notches in recent times. His head may have shrunken just a little. He could be looking to redeem himself, and has the ability to have a genuine impact in an otherwise fairly lack lustre backline. (I like the idea of seeing Hayne, Dufty and Lomax even Field in the backline together)

borat

Bench
Looks like the player manager is getting Parra to hurry up and lock him up with an offer. I dont think he will leave Parra besides what the bible...I mean the Telegraph and other league journos are saying cause of the player manager tip off.
However I would take him at the right price as has more X factor than all our backline except for Lomax & in part Dufty. You get him switched on he can defend and attack better than a lot of them out there.

There was an article in the Newcastle Herald this week that the Knights are holding back 2.2 million of salary cap to plunder the few teams that are rumoured to need to shed players to be compliant. And Parra was no 1 on that list.

I'm all for ambitious recruiting, but he's finished and his whole next season is going to be overshadowed by a sexual assault trial in San Francisco.

He's the kind of signing South made in the LOL@Souffs years.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
He's always played well against us- I hope that translates into that he will always play well with us- seems that his fitness is the key- last season, he didn't show anything until late in the season when he looked ripped.

possm

Coach
It's a yes for me, he'll solve our fullback problem and can play 1-6.
Where will Dufty play? Maybe have a go on the wing.

1. Hayne
2. Mann
3. Lomax
4. Lafai
5. Dufty