What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think it’s pretty shit that the Metrop winner can’t get a run in the Caulfield Cup..

HT’s Pen Pal Ventura Storm hasn’t won since 1997 and it’s got a run... Mighty Boss fluked a 3yo 1600m group 1 win 12 months ago and it gets a run.

Sayyyyyyy whaaaaaaaaat!!

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I think it’s pretty shit that the Metrop winner can’t get a run in the Caulfield Cup..

HT’s Pen Pal Ventura Storm hasn’t won since 1997 and it’s got a run... Mighty Boss fluked a 3yo 1600m group 1 win 12 months and it gets a run.

Sayyyyyyy whaaaaaaaaat!!

LOL that's messed up aye

lockyno1

Post Whore

HT’s Pen Pal Ventura Storm hasn’t won since 1997 and it’s got a run... Mighty Boss fluked a 3yo 1600m group 1 win 12 months ago and it gets a run.

Sayyyyyyy whaaaaaaaaat!!

To a degree I get what you are saying, byt that metrop was rated so average, so who knows whether it really matters. Reality is none are chances to actually win

Lemon Squash

First Grade
To a degree I get what you are saying, byt that metrop was rated so average, so who knows whether it really matters. Reality is none are chances to actually win

If you take a line through Brimham Rocks it finished second to Avilius then second to Patrick Erin in the Metrop and then second to Yucatan on Saturday (yes it got gapped by Yucatan but still).

Avilius and Yucatan are joint faves for the Melbourne Cup so Patrick Erins form looks pretty solid to me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you take a line through Brimham Rocks it finished second to Avilius then second to Patrick Erin in the Metrop and then second to Yucatan on Saturday (yes it got gapped by Yucatan but still).

Avilius and Yucatan are joint faves for the Melbourne Cup so Patrick Erins form looks pretty solid to me.
How does a horse like Gallic Cheifplod get a run??? It couldn’t win if it starts now, at least Patrick Erin has won a race this decade.

coolsteve

Juniors
Jap horses, European horses with form , aus horses with form. Looks like ima gonna have to ask me missus who she likes and just back it . Prob end up with Puffy Cloud pretty Cat of Boom

Latest posts