What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Pakistan v Australia at Abu Dhabi Oct 16-20 2018

TheParraboy

Staff member
The problem with the marshmallows is that come the tests in Australia they'll get a big score on a road and the gnome will tell us how great they are and lock them in for another 70 tests.

Jesus, I'm starting to sound like JJ.

My respect for JL will go up ten fold if he axes SMarsh from the indian home test series. Bring in Maxwell, Ferguson or Lynn, I dont care. SMarsh needs to have played his last test Oct 16-20 2018.

I have no problem him being selected for this series, he plays spin well and his experience.
But god almighty the way he has been getting out to blokes bowling 130km is something he should have fixed and addressed well before now.

The thing is we have the ashes in the UK mid year, he will get eaten alive there. If he is on that tour then im gonna go troppo. Hopefully Smith, Warner and Bancroft are all fit and in good nick to be on the tour. Ferguson may be a smokey for the tour, has had some recent success and experience in the old dart

TheParraboy

Staff member
3 days remaining

possibly could end today if Pakistan are bowled out and we do our violet crumble

But id say Pakistan will make it till tea, and look to declare 45-60min after tea
They will have around 500-550 in the bank

Iafeta

Referee
I can’t help but reminisce about the 90s. What an unbeatable mob.

Look at this team...
Khawaja. Debatable he would have survived. He I think would have got the Blewett treatment
Finch. Unless you have 30 FC hundreds no chance
Smarsh. Lol
Mmarsh. Double lol
Lasagnascallabroni. No chance.
Head. Possibly would have had the Blewett role?
Paine. Highly unlikely.
Starc. Yes, but not sure if he’s a first pick in that team
Lyon. Yes but he’s fighting Macgill for a test or two every year as the second spinner.
Piddle. Not at this stage of his career.
Plodland. Lol.

Sad indictment. One of the top 5 highlights of this tour is a part time plod spinner getting a couple of cheap partnership breakers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can’t help but reminisce about the 90s. What an unbeatable mob.

Look at this team...
Khawaja. Debatable he would have survived. He I think would have got the Blewett treatment
Finch. Unless you have 30 FC hundreds no chance
Smarsh. Lol
Mmarsh. Double lol
Lasagnascallabroni. No chance.
Head. Possibly would have had the Blewett role?
Paine. Highly unlikely.
Starc. Yes, but not sure if he’s a first pick in that team
Lyon. Yes but he’s fighting Macgill for a test or two every year as the second spinner.
Piddle. Not at this stage of his career.
Plodland. Lol.

Sad indictment. One of the top 5 highlights of this tour is a part time plod spinner getting a couple of cheap partnership breakers.
Besides Lyon Lasanga has been our best bowler lol.

This side would be lucky to beat Most shield sides of the 90’s.

Bring back Jason Arnburger.

TheParraboy

Staff member
decent turn, we are so screwed

Pakistan 292 Ahead 7 wickets left

Already way more than enough, they will most likely put on another 150+

TheParraboy

Staff member
Labuschagne drops one, wasn't overly hard

he is no D Boon fielding in close

edit: bat didn't touch ball lol

TheParraboy

Staff member
LOL what a run out, worse than Labuschagnes

for those that didn't see it, ball hit through slips, batsman think it goes for 4,so they so have a mid pitch conference. Starc returns the ball to Paine who does the run out

Latest posts