What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Pakistan v Australia at Abu Dhabi Oct 16-20 2018

Since when did the cricket forum get awful trolls? Apart for PB of course
Constructive criticism mate, you bagged Warne out as a commentator, but I bet if you were old enough then to watch that once in a lifetime team you wouldn’t throw the hate at Warne. That’s all, no trolling just hating haters hating Warne

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Constructive criticism mate, you bagged Warne out as a commentator, but I bet if you were old enough then to watch that once in a lifetime team you wouldn’t throw the hate at Warne. That’s all, no trolling just hating haters hating Warne
Warne was arguably the greatest bowler of all time but he is an absolute turd of a human being and a shit commentator to boot. He can't just stick to talking about the game, plastic faced f**kstick.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Panther is correct, Warne is a terrible commentator, read through warne v Waugh thread. He is a bitter and deluded human. When he talks cricket he is ok, but unfortunately his commentary is littered with agendas, blowing his own trumpet, and talking crap

Latest posts