What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Lot of junk signings by Cowboys..Barba only good one

Nonsense. Nene Macdonald the Papuan is a quality outside back (wing or centre). Kurt Baptiste the Papuan is a quality hooker, who will relieve the starting hooker, Jake Granville. Tom Opacic the Serb has a bright future.

Life's Good

Coach
Nonsense. Nene Macdonald the Papuan is a quality outside back (wing or centre). Kurt Baptiste the Papuan is a quality hooker, who will relieve the starting hooker, Jake Granville. Tom Opacic the Serb has a bright future.
I like how you make the effort to tell us the heritage of the players Ban Ki Rosenfeld.

grouch

First Grade
Luckily the Broncos have hung on to the young Japanese-Malaysian winger Gehamat Shibasaki

DeeJ

Bench
Baptiste ffs

Don't really remember Opacic standing out to be honest, is he rated?

still, good to see some movement in the ranks

Really good defense and tackling technique. Unfortunately just seems a bit smaller physically in attack. Staggs overtook him like a poster above mentioned.

He's had a bad run of injuries, but before that when he had consecutive games he was very solid. Unfortunately did not get to play any NRL last season, and only limited games this year.

Exsilium

First Grade
Bet Manly are cheering like crazy that Barrett Muppet is gone.

I expect Barrett to bounce back elsewhere.

Like Jason Taylor, he may be a gun assistant but a so-so head coach.

I think he could do well with the right mentorship

Mr Spock!

Referee
Bet Manly are cheering like crazy that Barrett Muppet is gone.
Manly want to punish Trent.

Barrett made to work alongside Hasler as Manly refuse payout
Manly have no intention of paying out Trent Barrett, who will be made to continue working for his contract money long after Des Hasler is appointed as his replacement.

Hasler’s return to the northern beaches on a three-year deal will be trumpeted next week, marking an unlikely return to the Sea Eagles. It was widely considered the Hasler deal would not be announced until a settlement had been reached with Barrett, who gave a 12-month notice period last July.

But in an unprecedented scenario, the Sea Eagles intend for Barrett to serve out his time in a yet-to-be-defined role, meaning he will remain at the club until the middle of next year alongside Hasler.

The extraordinary transition plan means Barrett is expected to keep working for his money long after the new coach's appointment. Manly powerbrokers are adamant they won’t be paying out a cent to Barrett to get him off their books, but are prepared to grant him a release should he ask for one. Such a move would prevent them from having to pay two coaches at the same time.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ba...r-as-manly-refuse-payout-20181019-p50at1.html

t-ba

Post Whore
Hahahaha, I'm not sold on Des, but he's miles better than Teabag Zoolander.

For once the Penn's vindictive streak comes to awesomeness. I'd set the bastard on whittling Lawn furniture for our poorly resourced demountables until June.

Latest posts