What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 6

kurt faulk

Coach

what about the whiners giving up the sideline all the way down the field on the last drive. great situational defense there.

abpanther

Staff member

what about the whiners giving up the sideline all the way down the field on the last drive. great situational defense there.

49ers D is a f**ken joke, I don't know how Saleh hasn't been fired yet, he's clearly out of this depth and the D continues to play poorly, miss tackles and make countless mental errors.

Not to mention trying to plug square pegs in round holes, like why the hell are we playing Solomon Thomas at DE?

Argh!

abpanther

Staff member
That last drive, when the Niners were up 7, and they ran the ball for a loss, followed by a their QB eating the ball for a one yard gain and then had their QB eat the ball for a sack was one of the more gutless things ive seen
I dont know if that was the plan or just CJ Beathard being scared or the moment or what... but i was all in on laughing at the packers losing this game until then. Niners absolutely deserved to lose that game on that drive alone.

Playing not to lose against the Rodgers and the Packers on the road.
They got what they deserved.

Na man that's on CJ, he shat the bed when they needed him most, that's why he's a back up.

What pissed me off more was late in the 4th, our running game had been good most of the game, so on 2nd and 3 with under 2mins to go when the Packers have no timeouts we don't run the ball and instead go for the deep bomb and turn it over. Come on man I know Shanahan likes to be aggressive but you have to manage the clock at that stage and not give Rodgers any time to come back down the field.

Stupid coaching

kurt faulk

Coach
49ers D is a f**ken joke, I don't know how Saleh hasn't been fired yet, he's clearly out of this depth and the D continues to play poorly, miss tackles and make countless mental errors.

Not to mention trying to plug square pegs in round holes, like why the hell are we playing Solomon Thomas at DE?

Argh!

How did you feel when they sacked Rodgers then a flag came out for illegal contact? I may have put my foot through the tv if that happened to the rams.

Was the contact that bad? He did so much worse with the seaf**ks and never got flagged.

kurt faulk

Coach
Na man that's on CJ, he shat the bed when they needed him most, that's why he's a back up.

What pissed me off more was late in the 4th, our running game had been good most of the game, so on 2nd and 3 with under 2mins to go when the Packers have no timeouts we don't run the ball and instead go for the deep bomb and turn it over. Come on man I know Shanahan likes to be aggressive but you have to manage the clock at that stage and not give Rodgers any time to come back down the field.

Stupid coaching

Looks like he learnt nothing after throwing away a superbowl win.

abpanther

Staff member
How did you feel when they sacked Rodgers then a flag came out for illegal contact? I may have put my foot through the tv if that happened to the rams.

Was the contact that bad? He did so much worse with the seaf**ks and never got flagged.

Let's just say I was most unhappy and leave it at that!!

To be honest all these rule changes have significantly impacted my enjoyment of the game

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Funniest thing about the Rodgers "non-sack" was that a couple plays later when he scrambled 12 yards you could have easily called 4 of the Packers OL for holding.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Also, if we play like that but lose every game I won't be too concerned. The draft is a perfect one for the 9ers in regards to their needs (of which there are many), but on the Edge especially this draft is loaded with defensive playmakers.

Sad that I'm looking at the draft in week 6, but meh, injuries will do that.

nick87

Coach
It cannot be understated. f**k Kyle Shanahan. f**k him in his stupid not running the ball ass.

Ooof haha

Lets get real about it though. Shanny should have run it more... but also Matt Ryan cant give up that sack fumble and cant take that sack to put them out of FG range... the game is over if Ryan does do either of those things. So you can blame Shanny all you like but he put them in position to ice the game twice and Matt Ryan blew it

dogslife

Coach
The strip sack is on the QB, but all he needed to do was call one running running play and our HOF kicker ices the game. But his ego wouldn't allow it, next play is a sack, next play is a hold (which wasn't a hold, but nevertheless)

Our defense played 100 snaps in that game, run the ball and play some clock you egotistical merkinbag!

nick87

Coach
Let's just say I was most unhappy and leave it at that!!

To be honest all these rule changes have significantly impacted my enjoyment of the game

Embrace it mate
The nfl community crowned you a year too early. This season wasn’t ever gonna be the leap, so now you can get another impact player and try and make the charge in 2019

Frederick

Staff member
Arizona's first series:

1st down: run by Johnson for a loss
Timeout
2nd down: pass tipped at the line, pick 6 by the Broncos

Quality

Latest posts