What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You don’t miss a thing bro, you are the Demigod of horse breeding.

Out of Casquets too she was a pretty handy 2yo
LOL HT is the King, I must admit I was going through tomorrow races and picked this thing out from Breeding alone. A Pierro out of a Rock mare had me rubbing my nipples.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Does Benbatl have a serious chance against Winx or is that a stupid bet?

If she gets even luck she will win.

One thing though is that last start must be f**king with Bowmans head... he’s so used to just riding her like a good thing and her just winning in a canter from anywhere, but after last start getting so far back and then held up badly he almost got her rolled.. you can’t be doing that shit at the Valley against this quality of horse.

I think the pressure will be on him to take a more forward position on her which might not come easily and if she gets caught wide you never know.

I actually really like Avilius to run second in this (Give him none in the MC though) and Trap for Fools if it can get a soft lead could be a massive blow out to run a place.

Sphagnum

Coach
Youngstar is going to win the CC by a furlong unless Caulfield is racing with its bullshit moonee valley fast lane.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Dark Confidant up to 2000m tomorrow,anything is possible when these GOATierro's get up that distance,only 4 lengths of a Group 1 winner last start,this merkin is like 30/1