What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T20i matches v Pakistan x (3), UAE x (1) October 2018

TheParraboy

Staff member
Here we are, our playing we are strongest in this format of the game, pains me to say

Expecting us to do well, but you never know. Games are late so one thread for this

UAE
22/10 9pm Abu Dhabi

Pakistan
25/10 3am Abu Dhabi
27/10 3am Dubai
29/10 3am Dubai

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ashton Agar amd AJ Tye did enough in that game to get a test call up.

Should have played these t20 games prior the tests?

Pakistan are ranked no1 in this format, we are no3. Great chance for us to climb the ladder with a couple of wins over them...

Eelectrica

Referee
Ashton Agar amd AJ Tye did enough in that game to get a test call up.
Tye and Agar will probably bat better than the Marsh bros so it would be an upgrade.
Tye - our new no. 3.

Of course super coach will keep the Marsh Bros and kick someone else and we're back to shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're now reduced to celebrating a win over a minnow cricketing nation in the shittiest, least skilled form of the game.

Well done Australia.

TheParraboy

Staff member
GAME 1 kicks off overnight 3am

what a great trophy for t20 :p

i

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what was so terrible was how many batsmen were clean bowled, cant do the basic stuff

no doubt hitting them well in the nets tho

TheParraboy

Staff member
If you told me only 21 runs would be scored from Finch, Short, Maxwell, Lynn, McDermtt and Carey I’d say you know nothing about cricket.

Hopefully we turn it around next two matches, looks bleek though.